Chapter 20 The greatest person is always the simplest one

Flander looked at the two but couldn't say anything to them. Then he looked towards Ning Rongrong and asked "You didn't complete your 20 laps, did you "

Rongrong answered arrogantly "The distance was very long, I felt tired and didn't complete it"
"Oh so you ran to the city,to do shopping, eating and walking around and expect others to lie for you"replied Flander.

Rongrong didn't knew where she was wrong but shouted "You were spying on me? "

"Yes ,after all I am responsible for your safety, if this was the battleground you would have died..... "
The fight was going on so Miya did something everyone was surprised "Hey guys why are you standing, sit down let's listen to them fighting after slowly resting after all we will be very tired after a while "

Everyone sat done and listened to the conservation of both, Oscar was her right side and Tangsan was her left, she said to Tangsan "You saw right "
Tang San didn't say anything but he remembered Ah Feng telling him that this is the real personality of Rongrong.

Just then Flanders spoke "Everyone is here is not any less then you, Mubai is 15 year old 37 level Spirit elder, Tangsan and Xiaowu, one with blue silver plant and other rabbit spirit both are 12 years and 29 level Spirit grand master , Ma Hongjun has one of the best beast spirit and is at 27 level, zhuqing is younger then you and is 27 level which one is any less than you "

Rongrong was not discouraged and asked arrogantly pointing towards Ah Feng and Oscar and found others sitting not far from them looking like enjoying a comedy show"what about the two of them"

Miya said in a low voice which only the other 6 heard but coldly and without any emotion "Princess is looking for absuse"
Others didn't understand what was going on when they heard
"Have you seen any food spirit master born with innate full spirit power, and he is 29 level Spirit grand master at the age of 14 "
Rongrong cried out "It's impossible, what about the other "
Flanders didn't said anything to her but looked at Ah Feng and said "Show her "

Miya didn't said anything just used her 2nd ability "Supreme supporting lotus "
And everyone felt their abilities increased by 45percent except Flander who only had 30 percent.

Everyone was shocked, when they heard "You can support Title Duoduos too right "

"See, now you decide whether you want to stay here or leave "said Flander ,Rongrong started crying and run away
"Why did she ran away "Miya answered sadly "can support 10 percent increase only "
This time everyone looked at her speechlessly.
She cleared her voice and said "I can assist them but spirit saint above I can only support for 2 minutes maximum as I am only 25 level Spirit grand master "

Everyone was again shocked, that means you can support them for more time if your level increased.

Tang San knew that his brother was hiding the fact that he is above 40 level but he didn't said anything.

Flander said to Oscar and Ah Feng "You both not only completed 20 laps but additional 20 laps, I am surprised, you might be tired go to rest "
This time Oscar, said bye to others and left because he was very tired.

Ah Feng said "I want to see Great Spirit Arena of Suotuo city, I will not disturb you, I can walk myself " and ran before anyone can understand anything.

Flander said "Come little monsters, you can see the other monster is faster then you "

Miya teleported herself to the city and started searching for Spirit Arena,when she found it she changed her look

And went to the reception and registered as Heaven Blue empress with her blue silver plant spirit which she has never used till now in battle at the level 29 and waited for the others to come as she sat with a book in waiting room. Soon the Sherk devils arrived and sat down.

They noticed a girl of age 12 sitting alone, she has a black shiny hair with blue black eyes and cold aura, Ma Hong Jun was drooling so much that the his saliva almost fell in the ground, and Mubai was also fascinated by her.

Xiaowu felt the aura of nature around that girl, Zhuqing felt inferior to her not knowing why

On the other hand Tang San felt something in him calling to go closer to the other.
Very soon they saw the girl go towards the arena and stood in front of her opponent as the refree said start Miya used her 2 abilities web and parasite and left the stage, the battle ended before it could start.
When the opponent was being taken away she came to him and took away her parasite and healed him without anyone noticing.

Miya came back to the room and looked at Tang San and said "You have blue silver plant right, I want to form a group of two you can come"and then turned to others and said "Don't worry you can form as many groups you want and I want to see how strong you have grown with your spirit "

Flander immediately agreed saying "Tang san it is a good opportunity after all you will be able to learn from one another "

Tang San agreed.

The same happened each of them got a opponent and won except fatty who got someone of level 30 and lost and Zhuqing who lost to Tang San.

Miya appeared in front of Tang San and took him to register with the name Blue Duo and then to the spirit arena and said in a low voice "Start spreading your blue silver spirit all around the stage and wait "

Tang San did the same when their opponent used a fire ability to Which Miya spread her blue silver plant towards both of them and trapped them in a big web that was burning and said together with Tang San "Parasite " and then the fight ended.

Tangsan was confused, how can blue silver plant resist fire when he saw the opponents quickly healed from their injuries and thanked the other person.

Miya turned around and said "Remain low key, distract and attack, blue silver plant can mutate into Blue Silver emporer also, and their are some herbs that can give you that immunity ,I am the first case through ,you might have a chance of second case and first both, till then see you "

Tang San suddenly felt loss when he saw the other person go away. And then returned to the group waiting for him. Not knowing Flander has heard what Miya had told him.