Chapter 16 Journey around continent 2nd part (Sunset forest)

Dugu  Bo  didn't need to think 3rd option was safest and correct choice ,so he asked "3rd  one what is the condition tell me "

"Senior you are a Title Duoduo ,you can feel that this place helps you to calm your nerves and help you in suppressing  your condition because there are two kind of immortal herbs that grow here and the energy of ice and fire "said Miya flatly.

DuguBo asked immediately "Tell me I will retrieve that immediately "

"You can't do that"Miya rejected .

Dugu Bo was seriously angry just as he was about to go Berserk he heard.

"The pill I gave you can suppress your condition for 3 months"saying she took a glass container and gave him "Here are 21 pills on it for upcoming 5 years "

"What are these for are you not telling me the cure "this time Dugu Bo was very confused.

Miya laughed and teased"Old poison use your brain "

Dugu Bo thought for a while and said "The herbs are not mature now and the pills are for the time being right "

Miya was rolling in the ground laughing hearing that and suddenly  she stopped laughing and said "The 2nd half is right 1st half is wrong  .If you take the two herbs ,you may not live or another all your cultivation  will go away choice is your "

Miya was annoyed this time she sat at the top of a rock and looked at the Yin and Yang well.

Dugu Bo felt the sudden change in the Ah Feng's mood and asked "What happened to you "

Miya  replied "There is only one person who can cure your poison but he is still young, you have to wait for another 5 years I promise you will not be disappointed, about your granddaughter  she is still young the poison has little effect on her, 2nd option is safest for her, try finding a soul bone and transfer all the poison  in it but don't  do it now wait till her spirit level is at least near level 40 spirit level "

Dugu Bo  then asked"Where is that boy I will immediately go and bring him "

Miya said "Old poison you really are in hurry, if you do everything in so short duration, neither you will live neither the boy so listen carefully"

Dugu Bo nodded keeping quiet.
"He is at same age of me at most he will be near level 20 which is very low, the two herbs are very dangerous if handled carelessly they might cause disaster so wait for five more year at least by then he will be at level 34  spirit power. I assure you he will help you for sure after all you don't  know what a great treasure you have occupied, but so what they are of no use for you "

Dugubo nodded understanding  and then asked "You will leave here for how long "

"At most for 1 year I will cultivate in my beast form which is plant type I will ask for the guidance of senior when I need it, you don't  need to worry I will not cause harm to anything here but just stay in the corner "saying this Miya changed into Blue Silver plant and started cultivating.

3 months passed Dugu Bo  visited Yin and Yang well and talked daily with Ah Feng soon they became close friends. They talked about various affairs of clans, movements of spirit Hall, life of common people, various places in the continent. The more they talked the more Dugu Bo liked this boy called Ah Deng.

3 more months passed soon Miya broke through level 40 she condensed her fourth ring of 9900 year spirit ability Blue Silver Cage(purple with black spot).

6 months passed and this time she broke through level 50 for this she has to go to Star Duo Forest to condense her ring with the help of Blue Silver King.

In the morning  when Dugu Bo returned he found Ah Feng sitting near the same rock he sits when he wants to talk with him.

"Old poison I need your help "said Miya without looking.

"Come on say my prince what is that you need help with "replied Dugu Bo sitting alongside Ah Feng. In this time when they were together Ah Feng has told him about various skills which will not limit him on being dependent on only poison .Now he has broken through level 92 after waiting for many years.

"Help  me keep a watch, I am going to Star Duo Forest to absorb  the 5th spirit ring, I just need you to stand there nothing more "replied Miya.

They hurriedly went to Star Duo forest and suddenly Miya released her Blue Silver plant and sat in mediation position soon she heard a voice

"Wang, Wang,is that you, come to me my king ",Miya stood up and said to Dugu Bo to stay there and walked towards the Blue Silver King.

When she arrived  she heard "My king you finally came, welcome my king "

"Elder Blue Silver King Ah Ming greets you "and bowed deeply.

"Wang my king what are you doing"asked Blue Silver King, he was shocked to see his king bowing to him.

"Grandpa you are the only one who is releative of my mother in this world ,I am mother's second child  ,I have come to get my 5th spirit ring I ask grandpa to help me, don't  worry elder brother will also come here to acquire his 5 th ring that time our blue silver plant will have 3 people with noble bloodline "

The same happened as the awakening of Tang San except he was not the person whose awakening was done.

And so her 5 th ring 38,700 year old ring was condensed,  Blue Silver Heaven spear

She looked like this after awakening

She looked like this after awakening. She again changed her gender and went back where Dugu Bo was waiting.