Chapter 29, First fight of Shrek's 7 Devils

Miya woke up early at 6 am and checked out, she immediately changed her look into Ah Feng and went towards Suotuo City, She knew that today's night 7 Shrek's Devils  will debut in the Great Spirit Arena as a group. So she used  her teleportation ability and arrived at the evening in the Suotuo city.

Miya used her Spirit connection to find the location of Tang San. She found the hotel in which they were going to stay, she arrived at the reception and booked a single room for her. She found, all the Sherk members waiting  and Flander booking the rooms.

No one noticed her except Tang San, he noticed a figure looking towards them and upon looking he found his brother Ah Feng ,he was about to greet him but saw him turn away.

Flander booked the rooms and took them to Great Spirit Arena. The 7Shrek's  Devils registered again with  their new names and fought their own fights and at last they went to the stage for a group fight with their first opponents the Crazy Team who were known for their cruelty.

Before the fight just like in novel the crazy team's  captain came to test water and was sent away by Manager Ao .

Soon the announcement  of their fight was done, they went on stage. The host waited for both the parties to come to stage and announced the start of the match.

Flander ,Master and Zhao Wuji were standing there looking at the fight.
Suddenly they heard a voice

"If xiaosan is not fast enough and cannot finish the fight in 3 minutes they will have a tough fight. "

They turned and to find a boy standing there, Flander said "Ah Feng you are back, how are you now "

"Thanks for asking Dean Flander,I am better then before, I hope same for you, the fight will be tough one if they don't hurry, because the other team has experience and had fought together for a long time so they have a good coordination with each other  ,the same can't be said for Shrek's  Devils though, but don't worry, I am sure that they will win".

Zhao wuji  asked "Why do you think so? "
Miya said " For that teacher Zhao will have to watch the match"

Master was observing this boy closely, he found nothing special about him and looked away, all this has happened because neither his personal disciple nor his old friend has told him about  anything about Ah Feng.

Miya didn't care about this Master's importance , she was trying hard not to beat the hell out of this bastardization how dare he harm Tang  San, just wait, if I don't turn your life a hell I am not Miya.

The match was just as Miya had predicted, the Sherks Devils nearly lost the match, but as Miya had said Tang San immediately used all his brain to form a plan and they won but where very tired.

When they arrived at the waiting room, everyone felt their energy restore and injuries  healed.

Before anyone could react, Tang San disappeared and hugged the boy in front of them.

The next to run was Xiaowu, followed by Fatty and Oscar.

Ah Feng hugged them back and said "Match was good ,Xiaosan good job in commanding  , and your quick reaction and plan helped "

Miya turned to others and said "That sure was a good match, Zhuqing your strength has increased from last time, Xiaowu you should stop  playing while you are in between match, fatty your evil fire should have been refined by 15 percentage right.  Oscar you have reached 32 level and your speed  of running has increased. Mubai, I am surprised you are at level 38 ,I believe you will break through to level 40 within a year. Princess, I see you have finally found true friends, it's good to see you all "

Everyone was surprised to hear Ah Feng talking about their improvement because he was not with them.

Tang  San asked "Brother how are your injuries?you look like you have not rested for God knows how long, are you really okay, You have got thinner too?"

Ah Feng smiled and suddenly took Tang San's face close to him and said " Oh really, you think so,i quite didn't  heard that can you say that again little one "

Tang San's face became red, he didn't  knew why but he felt extremely embarrassed when Ah Feng said him the little one.

All the other were shocked to see that, except Xiaowu who suddenly got into Ah Feng's back and said "Brother  I am really tired, I want to sleep with you, your back is so com.. For.. Ta..bl... E.. "

Everyone this time was speechless except Ah Feng ,who adjusted her in princess carry pose  and said "This girl will be death of mine one day,xiaosan come carry her I don't want Sister Xiaowu to say I am her ride till the hotel .... "

Miya has not completed to speak when Xiaowu jumped  and ran away, but everyone noticed her red ears and neck.

Miya said "And here I thought  ,Sister Xiaowu was really tired, xiaosan, next time she does this please quickly take her, I might really believe her "

All the others laughed out loudly. No one except Zhuqing who was in the group had noticed, that  Ah Feng has suddenly flinched when Xiaowu has climbed his back yet, he didn't cried out but just clenched his palm.

All  of them returned to their room after coming back to hotel.

Miya went in her room and took out her clothes,the white shirt under the coat has completely turned red with blood, thank God  she was in her male form otherwise she would have long fainted because of blood loss.

She appiled medicine in her wounds, with great difficulty and used her healing lotus, it will take atleast 3 days to completely heal.

She went to bed and took a long rest.