Chapter 27, Revisiting the Holy Spirit village and Nouding city.

The next day master started the devil training for the 7 Sherk Devils. The same as the novel happened, each carried stones in their backs and ran with each other, and after they were completely exhausted they found themselves in tub filled with various herbs.

This improved their strength, stamina and speed. The training went on for 3 months and in this three months they forgot that Ah Feng was not there.

Tang San knew something must have happened to his brother, so he was worried about him but he remembered, Ah Feng telling him to practice hard.

Xiaowu was not well  either, she missed Ah Feng very much. Even she didn't know that  Ah Feng was someone for whom she would worry for first , and then the second one will be Tang San .

While this was going on on the other side.

Miya  immediately used her teleportation abilities  and support ability  to reach Nouding City, where she stayed for a day to rest in an inn.

The next day Miya  got up and went to Nouding Junior School and knocked on Dean's office and went in after hearing 'come in'

"Dean I hope you have been well for the last 5 years. "Miya said

Dean was shocked and surprised to see Ah Feng after 5 years.
"You came, but the guys already graduated from here"Dean replied.

Miya came and sat on a chair and took out a bag and placed it in the table and said "Thanks for help for both the guys as well as for helping the villagers, you must be a Spirit Emporer by now,level  67 not bad at all, this bag has a 1000 gold coin  as extra " She again placed a  bone in the table saying.

"This is a spirit bone of right hand, not more then 3000 year of  Red Ape, as a reward for helping me. "

Dean touched the spirit bone and found it was real, he looked at Ah Feng in surprise, joy and horror .

Miya said "You can advance to Spirit Saint or Spirit Duoduo in future it depend on you, Now tell me how have you been "

Dean answered "I am fine but 2 years ago, Tang San was not in good condition after absorbing the 2nd spirit ring "

Miya asked calmly "What did his master do? "

Dean was shocked and said "I did as you told me and helped him to search for the poison Ivy but master asked him to absorb another spirit beast before I could reach them and when Tang San was trying to absorb it he nearly died, but I arrived and took him away before he was harmed ,the absorption of poison Ivy was fast and without any harm "

Miya looked and listened calmly but dean could tell that his friend has disturbed a sleeping beast.

Miya said nothing about that incident but said " He will study here ,he is my student, because I can't keep him with me for now he will remain here, under you to study and learn, you don't have to worry about anything he will attend all the classes here and 1 years after send him to Heaven Duo city, I will be waiting for him there. "

A 8-9 year boy ,with blue   hair, grey eyes appeared he was in simple clothes but had a charming smile. He greeted Dean politely.

Dean was shocked by the look of the young boy, and when he knew he was Ah Feng's student he knew he must be a genius.

Miya took out a notebook and placed it in table, and said "He is Ah Yuan, 8 year old , Innate full Spirit power,level 19,control type, he knows when he needs ring just refer from the notebook, he has money on him for his needs, just let him do his things, if he needs help you can help him only in dire situation,, okay it's time for me to go,  take care Dean, Yuan we will meet after 2 years I hope you can have a lot of progress by then, take care "and disappeared.

Dean looked at the empty space and sighed, he looked towards the boy and found he was standing there and he heard.
"Master has a lot to do, please help me with the registration in School "said Ah Yuan.

Dean took him to register in the office.

Miya on the other side went towards the Holy Spirit village, and found the village has been flourishing and progressing, the village now has a few hunts and many houses are well built ,their is a inn, market place, storehouse for grains, large fields of grains, a stable with few horses and new build road, after seeing this she saw a wall with her name written on it.
Ah Feng

Has helped the village  prosper and gave us many ideas to live a honourable life, Thank You.

For Miya  this didn't matter she just looked at it and went away towards the forest attached to the village.

There she release her blue silver spirit and tried to sense the aura of any living blue silver plant.

She sat down on the on the ground and tried to sense the surrounding, and went in that direction.

The same sequence happened for 7 th time and she finally sensed it coming from a cave.

Miya searched for the entrance and finally after a long time she accidentally touched a stone which opened the entrance of the dark cave she went in and found in the centre of the dark cave a tiny and weak Blue Silver plant was growing.

Miya went to it and as if noticing her ,one of the tiny branch stretched out to her.

Miya ran to the Blue Silver plant and held her hand towards it and two lines of tears slipped from her cheeks  she said "Mom, your daughter has returned"

The blue silver plant was Ah Yin,her mother, she wrapped Miya all around as if hugging her,Miya  looking at her condition she had volcano erupting inside her but she calmly collected herself and said "Mom, I know a place to help you grow faster and then you can appear in your human form, let's go "

Miya digged the tiny plant with extreme care and placed it in her space not before warning, Tian  Meng to not harm her and searched for the box which had Ah Yin 's spirit bone she took it and kept it away and then closed the entrance and disappeared.

At the same time Tang Hao felt a little strange but didn't payed any attention to it not knowing in future he will regret it for a long time.