Chapter 32 Secrets

Everyone went back to their rooms and took rest. Qin Ming took his students back next day after discussing  the terms and conditions for Sherk to merge in Heaven Duo Royal Academy.

Master and Flander had a long talk about the matter. After sometime when master left, Flander spoke "You can come out Ah Feng "

Miya appeared and said"Dean you don't  need to worry about Sherk  losing its glory  ,you know if they don't want us we can just go to Blue Tyrant Academy  whats more you can see her there. Dean sometimes you must speak whatever is in your heart otherwise you will only suffer, master is your friend then is she not? You want master to be happy will you see her unhappy then?Sometimes what you see might not be true but something others want you to see. Okay this is all I want to tell you  ,rest you are intelligent you can figure out yourself. "and disappeared.

Flander looked at the place where Ah Feng  disappeared and said "The power has increased, I am sure even if  we all the teacher together fight with him we will necessarily not be his opponent "

Miya  returned and knocked at the room Mubai was staying after sometime the door opened and Mubai gestured her to come in.

When they both went in Miya  found Fatty sleeping peacefully at side, so she walked  towards the window and motioned for Mubai to come.
Mubai came and stood beside her when he heard.

"Why don't  you tell her the truth, you see she came here for you, Both of you have to grow strong enough to defeat your  opponents, it's necessary for both of you to know each other you can't  always hide it from her? "

Mubai was surprised that other party knew about it but said "Will she believe me, no-one will believe me anyway  just leave it as it is, we both are living peacefully are not we"

Miya sighed and said "Do you know Mubai, everyone does not have everything, look around you, the axilluary master are strong support but have weak body, war type have strong physical strength but no support  , fire resist water, then water is resisted by fire, if anything is excess it will be disaster, "Miya  said looking at the busy streets.

She turned  and looked towards Fatty and said "Others may think that fatty only thinks about women but you may know that he only looks around but never harnesses anyone, just because he has one flaw you can not overlook his goodness. Mubai go and talk with Zhuqing tell her the truth, she also has the right to know what has happened and why you behave like this, she is a persistent girl but after all she is a girl she needs to be coaxed don't  you think so "Miya said and then looked towards the moon shining brightly "You must cherish what you have before you completely lose it"
Mubai said "I am not confident and am little scared to tell her, why I am like this, you know right if I didn't do that both me and her will be infected I don't want her to suffer"

Miya sighed and said "Tell her the reason you left, why you didn't practice in these years and why you go around with girls only to talk and drink, don't  lie to her, she is here for you. You should not waste her hard work and sufferings "and left.

Mubai unknowingly smiled and said "So you care about others but don't  show it, your life partner must be most lucky person ".He also knew that now he has to tell the truth he had hidden deep inside his heart which he never wanted to tell but then he also does not want to decive the 12 year old girl.

Oscar and Tang San were sharing a room, Tang San was wide awake, he didn't knew why but not getting the attention of Ah Feng was unbearable.
A knock was heard, and suddenly a figure appeared next to his bed, Tang San closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Miya looked at the little fellow who wanted to fool her but didn't care  she came near his bed caressed his head and said "Little one you are still young, you have to learn to be low key otherwise it will cause disasters, do you think others may be able to protect you forever , the glory of blue silver has yet to be spread you can't  lose now  ,whatever you do now, will impact your future I hope you live with happiness of all that you will  not regret ever ,sleep well goodnight "and disappeared.

Tang San opened his eyes and touched his forehead, smiled brightly  and fell asleep.

Miya was standing by the window of her room, looking at the bright shining moon and said "Moon goddess it's nice of you to shine and show the path to us at the darkness of night, hope you are happy seeing others happy" and went to bed to sleep.

The next morning everyone went back to Sherk Academy and were given 2 months holiday before going to Heaven Duo city.
Tang San went to build hidden weapons,mubai and others did what they wanted.

Miya found Oscar and  asked him to follow her.
They went to her room and sat down, Miya turned towards Oscar and said "Oscar I am going to tell you something are you interested? "

Oscar nodded.
"Seven Treasure clan has a rule that their assistant spirit master should marry a war spirit master and should face one of the Tittle Duoduo to prove his or her worth, you should practice hard I believe  you can do it so good luck " and then said "After the competition  we will be graduating, so don't  hurry to go to the clan but go to experience  and increase  your strength, if you have no idea you can follow me I promise the experience will be worth it "
Oscar was shocked and surprised when he heard this but calmed down he knew he was weak now but he was grateful.
"Thank you Ah Feng I hope you can give me time to think about it "

Miya smiled a little and said "no big deal you go now I will take rest here bye  "and Oscar left.