Chapter 26,Grand master, Beginning of Devil Training and Shock of Flander

Tang San and others saw the purple mark spreading around Ah Feng and immediately remembered that brother told him that the spider legs can poison and dexoticy it. He used his spider legs to suck back the spider venom from Ah Feng.

He felt guilty looking at him, he felt how useless he was, his knowledge was nothing in front of his brother, he was not powerful as his brother, he was not talented as his brother, he has always felt he was a great genius but today he realized why his brother said "Have pride but not arrogance and why only being Spirit Emporer can he have a little arrogance. Today because of him two people suffered, Ah Feng and his unknown saviour.

Miya regained her consciousness and healed herself and looked around to see worried face of others she said "I am fine, time to go back,its not safe here. "and said to Tang San "I have to talk to you later ,Guys I hope you will not tell anyone about xiaosan having spirit bone, it can cause him life. "

Everyone knew the urgency of the matter and agreed.
Travelling for 3 days they were back at the evening.

After arriving at the entrance of Sherk Academy, Oscar went to sleep, Fatty went to find himself a women, Mubai went to train, Zhuqing went to Spirit Arena , Rongrong and Xiaowu went to roam around city. Zhao Wuji went to find Flanders to tell about situation of the students.

At last Miya and Tang San were left.
Miya started speaking "You must be careful don't show you spider legs to anyone, it is still not fused with you completely and others can take it away from you easily, tomorrow you will meet your master and I hope you don't tell him about me being twin spirit, if you consider me your brother, the matter of twin spirit and the spirit ring problem you don't worry I have solution for that you don't tell him about this too, okay go to rest tomorrow will be a painful day".

Miya disappeared from there and Tang San clenched his fist he knew he had to grow stronger if he wants to protect his loved ones, he had got his lesson, so he went to room to rest.

Zhao wuji told Flanders about all the things that happened in the Star Duo Forest, the appearance of a strange girl, her helping them, Meeting Meng family, condition of Ah Feng and Xiao wu's story about how she got her 3rd spirit ring.

Flander was having a shock of his life each and every thing happened nearly caused the life of his students, he was relieved that nothing happened.
They were discussing about xiao wu's story and a voice was heard, it was grand master.

The story was as usual Grand master told them the story of title duoduo and Bull python Spirit beast, and asked about condition of his disciple and after knowing about external spirit bone he went to find tang San not even bothering to know how they knew that it was external spirit bone.

Flander was shocked but didn't said anything just then a knock was heard.

Flander asked Zhao Wuji to open the door and was surprised to see Ah Feng standing there.

Miya came forward and said "Dean, I am here to tell that indeed I am not 25 level Spirit grand master, but 45 level Spirit Ancestor. I didn't want to disclose it to others for time being,i know you want to train them that's why I will stay here quietly to cultivate because the mainland will not be peaceful after sometime, I have travelled around the continent, and using my martial spirit will let people know where I am so I am really apologiztic about the matter of not being able to participate in Great Spirit Arena, but don't worry I have this "

And put 10 badges, 2 silver and 6 golden in front of Flander.

Zhao wuji and Flander now knew why Ah Feng didn't want to expose himself, he was 12 year old, Spirit Ancestor ,even spirit Hall will not have the same talent as this kid, so Flander agreed even through he wanted Ah Feng to be a part of team.

Miya turned and looked at the other two and said "I will accompany them but I will not practice with them, my physical and compact experience is more then them, and I don't want to show off in front of them, just tell them my foundation is strong and I need a lot of spirit energy to advance, and my health is not good for practicing with them,i hope you can agree to this "and disappeared again.

Zhao Wuji and Flander looked at each other and sighed. They know the matter was not as simple as Ah Feng said so they knew they will do as he said.

Miya returned to her dorm and found Tang San practicing, she didn't say anything to him but went to her bed and said "goodnight little one "and fell asleep.

Tang San heard the greeting and went to sleep.

The next morning Tang San woke up and went to the public Square and found everyone except Ah Feng standing there.

Flander arrived with teacher and introduced them to all and at last introduced Grand master, everyone was surprised to meet the master of Tang San, they had heard Tang San talking about him.

Flander then said to the others "For some reason Ah Feng will not be with you for training this month he is stabilizing his foundation which has been affected due the incident of Titan Ape, he will come back at the end of this month. "

Tang San remembered, the sad look of Ah Feng at night, he felt that he was responsible for all that and Xiaowu was also thinking the same. Zhuqing was thinking God knows what and Fatty and Oscar felt very bad, Ah Feng has helped them they were just about to thank him and this has happened.

Master also heard about this boy but didn't care at all, he just wanted to focus in the 7 teenagers standing in front of him.