Chapter 8 Hard Working Ah Feng

Miya woke up at 5 o'clock and did her morning routine in her room, if you forgot she has a space home. She hurriedly washed and cleaned the library arranged it accordingly  .
She took a bath changed her clothes and walked towards the playground it was still early 7 o'clock in the morning she started working in one of the side by 2 hour she had completely  finished Tang San's part and then she kept 2 carrots and wrapped it in a piece of paper and kept it in the side where work was to be  done ,and walked towards the library she didn't  need to attend classes because she requested it to Dean who happily  agreed.

Miya  is going to work as librarians attendant who is a old man in his early sixtes, she greeted him and soon started  seprarting books according to its type and organised it in a way  anyone can easily find it. She draw a mark in each of shelf  with its categories  and recorded the name of each book shelf no in which it is placed and kept it in the old librarians desk.

Xiao Wu woke up at 7 o'clock and after finishing her routine she went towards the lawn and playground and found half  work has been done leaving half for her .She was walking  towards the lawn she show a paper ball and went to see what is in it it had 2 carrots the familiar breath of nature, as she was hungry she greedily ate it and started doing her work smiling.

In afternoon Miya  walked out of the school and went towards a  restaurant  he entered their and started working as a cook and  waiter, you maybe wondering what's  going on.

Actually when Miya was away from Spirit  Village  she came to Nouding city and with the help of Lucifer her partner who changed his form and bought a piece of land and build a restaurant  here and this restaurant is her she actually earns a lot about 1000 gold per months to 2000 gold in average  as she buys vegetables, fruits and other thinks from Holy Spirit villagers and in market.

She is just living  here because of Tang  San but after a year she is planning to go to Star Duo forest ,Sunset forest, Gengxin city, extreme north and then back to Sherk school she knew that all this places are must for her to go before attending Sherk school otherwise she will not be able to protect Tang San  ,she should be at least a Spirit Emporer by  before she turns 15.

On the other side Tang San and master went to the hunting forest  and by passing through the market he bought raddish,beast repler and two mask, Tang San  was shocked he remembered the 10 radishes he had found in his bed what the hell was going on.

Master took Tang San to the entrance of hunting forest, showed the proof and went inside and started imparting his knowledge to his disciple not noticing that about 200 metre away Dean was following them.

Master was telling Tang San about spirit beasts they came across while searching for suitable spirit ring for him.

They came across a pack of wolfs who were about about 10 years old, master asked Tang San  to wear mask and released his spirit ,which looked more like a pig and dog combination and explained his condition to him.

After they resolved the wolf's master asked Tang San  to give a raddish to his spirit to refill his energy and spirit power. Tang San immediately took out radish from his space tool which was originally the gift from master. They  searched for a whole day but could not find a suitable spirit beast for him so they found a place to rest and eat so they can continue their search,just as they finished eating, they heard a voice coming from far and was almost near them.

The spirit beast that appeared was that was 426 year old beast mandara snake, master asked Tang  San to run with him and as both were running  the snake bit the legs of Master's spirit and hence it was the spirit of master he was poisoned to, Tang San knew with the help of master the weakness of the spirit beast and successfully killed it as it suited his spirit he wanted to  absorb the floating yellow spirit ring above it.

Master strongly  refused,  because the ideal first ring age should be 420 years not more then that, but Tang San believed that he could do it, and started absorbing it,without noticing  that a shadow was watching over them.

As Tang San  was absorbing the spirit ring Dean came out of the shadow and looked at master who had fainted due to poison  and took out the red pill and feed it to him and on another side he saw Tang San struggling while absorbing the spirit ring he took blue pill and feed him and sat in the side protecting them both.

On the other side Miya was standing in the third floor of her restaurant and looking towards the spirit hunting forest and said "Xiaosan I hope you are not in risk this time, I hope to see you fine and well"and went back to clean the restaurant, Lucifer and snow also wanted to help her but she never allowed them to do it she even refused taking helpers she wanted to live with confidence and become self dependent . She wanted to live a simple life ,she will never interfere in the plot but no one, even if they are God, she will never allow them to harm her brother.

Even through  Miya  was a girl with no emotion  she knew about each of the characters real nature, she had sympathy for Bibi Dong, pity for Qian Renxue ,understood the pain of  Liu Erlong, emotions  of Zhu Zhuqing, innocence of Xiao Wu, cleverness and arrogance of master and Ning Fengzi, each and every character she had various emotion for them but nothing else, but her brother was her life she will never let him suffer, it's not that she will stop him from his adventures but she will try best to minimize any suffering he will be going through and she will start it just after a year, in dark she will take care of everything needed to and assist him in becoming strong, she will try her best to let the family of three unite even if she will not be a part of them. For her brother and mother she can even go against herself.