Chapter 21 Watching Live drama and Teasing others

When the devils walked out, they found Ah Feng waiting for them, in front of Great Spirit Arena.

When they were about to go back to Academy, Ma Hongjun said "Dean asked me to come to him"

Miya said not giving others any chance "Go don't bother coming back tonight , because you will not get chance to come out soon "and walked away.

Ma Hongjun asked Mubai, to come with him, but he refused. Fatty as dumb he was asked whether he wants to go to the high cost women, to which Mubai said he better go back to Academy,he is not like the fatty. When he heard "You are also same as him".
He turned around to she was Zhu Zhuqing.

Mubai was seriously angry he was about to erupt and then Zhuqing said something to make it even worst.

Miya was standing at the top of building seeing all this.

Tangsan managed to calm them and they returned to the Academy. When  the 4 arrived they found Rongrong and Oscar waiting there, where Rongrong  started joking  with Mubai  and you know he was already suppressing a volcano  inside him which burst out and both yelled at each other and Mubai walked away when Tang San  calmed him down.

Rongrong, like an arrogant person asked Tang san  to help her  beat Mubai and she will Repay  with money which he refused and turned away to go to his dorm with Xiao Wu  trailing behind him .Rongrong looked towards Oscar and asked him if he liked her he said yes but then said he will never betray his friends for his profit and was ashamed of her and went to his dorm. Rongrong stood there crying.

Miya looked at the show, with a great interest and waited for Tang San to come.

Tang San  arrived at his dorm to see Ah Feng smiling  for the first time, he found it very  pleasing.

"Brother, what made you so happy "asked Tang San.

"Tommorow you will get a great surprise, I am thinking of a scenario , where 6 of you will eat Oscar's sausage and day after tomorrow  maybe we will go to a new and adventures place, but for now you can rest "Said Miya and went to her bed and fell asleep.

Tang San wanted to talk with Ah Feng why he said that but looking at his sleeping brother ,he thought he might as well ask him tomorrow.

On the other hand, Xiao wu returned her room and found Zhuqing staring at her.

"Why  are you looking at me like that "she asked her.

"You know that boy Ah Feng"asked Zhuqing.

"Oh so you are asking about brother  yes he is from xiaosan's village . He was working  at the library  at the junior school for a year ,then he disappeared suddenly after leaving a letter telling he needs to go and will be back.He finally came back, you know he doesn't likes to talk much and will only say something extremely necessary  and with no nonsense, I have never seen him smile  ,he doesn't talks much with others except xiaosan"answered Xiao wu in one breath and went to sleep, she was very jealous of Xiaosan, she thought, he gets to sleep in same room as brother .

Zhuqing  looked at Xiaowu and was thinking something only God Knows.

The next day  Miya  woke up a little early, she took a bath ,cleaned the room ,placed Tang San's clothes in the bed and ran outside.

At 8 o'clock  every one arrived at the playground but they found two person's were missing Ah Feng  and Oscar.

Flander looked at them and asked "Tang San  where are the other two? "

"I saw Oscar cultivating at the morning and I didn't  see Brother at the morning at dorm"

Flander ordered"Go call them,..."just then he looked and found Oscar and Ah Feng coming while running  together .

Flander shouted "Oscar and Ah Feng  do you want to run today again"

Oscar hurriedly replied "No dean I broke through level 30 today "

This time everyone was shocked. Ah Feng took out apples from her storage ring and threw towards everyone except Xiaowu, just when xiaowu was going to act like baby to her she saw 2 carrots in her hand.

Flander was very happy and said "congrulation Oscar you are the 2nd person to break through level 30 "

Then he turned towards other and said to them "Today you all will have a special class to test your adaption. You all will eat Oscar's  sausage this is your survival test  ,okay go on "

When others heard this they groaned, but when Tang San heard this he looked towards the brother of his.

Mubai and Ma Hongjun had no problem they were used to it other saw some hesitation but immediately  found their mouth stuffed with sausage.

Miya walked towards Oscar  after the two little evil tiger and little evil phoenix ,and leaned towards his ears and whispered " Prepare 5 sassuages immediately and give it to me fast and after you make 5 for me,i will add 4 different seasonings on it you can join to eat it to "
Oscar followed what the other said and hence when others looked to Ah Feng they found the two eating Saussages quietly  and various aroma of seasonings spreading in the air.

Seeing this  5 of them quietly ate what  was in their mouth.
Flander was pleased with this. He said "Tommorow you will go with Vice head Zhao Wuji  to hunt 3rd spirit ring for Oscar, in Star Duo forest "and walked away.
A loud snore was heard.
6 Sherk's Devils  turned around to see Oscar and Ah Feng sleeping while sitting, with Oscar's head resting in Ah Feng's shoulder and snoring loudly. Ah Feng was leaning his head backward to the tree. They looked like a couple  in picture.

But Tang San felt a sudden anger and jealousy burning  in his heart so he went towards his brother held his arm and said to Mubai "Send Oscar to his room "and tried to carry Ah Feng but he himself was about to fell when he was held by the other in his arm.

"I was just resting for 5 minutes, I ran to Suotuo City at the morning , let me rest my leg I will walk myself"Miya then stood up and went away not without saying "Rest early tomorrow  is a hard day, maybe we will spent more than 4 days travelling  around "

Others looked at each other and sighed. He really is a person of few words.