Chapter 33 To Heaven Duo city

Master and Flander had given everyone 2 months to prepare and after they will leave for the capital city.

Everyone was doing what they wanted, Miya took the time to depart early to Thunder Valley.

After a week she found the Blue tyrant clan and the thunder valley not far from it.

She changed her from to Thunder and went towards it not before looking at the peaceful clan and saying "It's so peaceful now, but the destruction of this place and ruins I hope it does not happen this time, after all there are many innocent people here "

Miya walked for several hours and reached the centre of the valley and found the ancient temple of Thor, but she didn't go there but turned towards the mountain surrounded by heavy lighting and started climbing it.

Her thunder sky hammer was released and she held the hammer and climbed up facing great pressure.

2 months passed and finally she reached the top of mountain and rested. She checked and found her physical and mental capacity increased and also found that her sealed spirit power will be reaching level 70 within a year ,she was happy but worried because time is coming when the real story and characters are about to meet.

She arrived at Sherk Academy just as the others were about to leave ,they saw him but no one asked him about anything. She greeted everyone and all started their journey, Miya helped Oscar and Rongrong while they were on road, Flander also reduced his speed after sometime.

They arrived at a hotel in Silves City were Flander booked room generously a large room for boys and girls , which left almost everyone in doubt what was going on with him .

At night when the boys were in one room Ah Feng and otherswas just about to sleep when the door was knocked, seeing almost everyone has climbed the bed Miya went to open the door and found Xiao Wu standing there. Xiao wu peeked at others and said to Ah Feng "Gege can you come out for sometime "

"Okay wait a minute, "Saying this Miya took her coat and followed her out after slowly closing the door.

When they both were out, xiao Wu came forward held her hands and said "Brother my legs are sore can you rub them, please"

Miya immediately knew she messed up she was busy in her action plans that she forgot about this plot, she was not sure what to do.

Xiao Wu was not sure if Ah Feng will help her when she heard "Okay, do you want me to help you rub your legs here or somewhere else ,okay it's better to go there, it is far from here and and you can rest there. "

Xiao Wu nodded, Miya Opened her 3 Spirit "Supreme Charm Lotus "and it shined with all six rings 5 black and 1 red. "5 th spirit ability, teleport "

She took Xiao Wu's hand and they appeared 200 metres away.

After reaching at a tress, Miya sat down and looked at the frightened Xiao Wu and said "You can touch and feel it Xiao Wu "

Xiao Wu sat near him and she felt the emotions of all the beasts that had scarified for Miya/Ah Feng .She was about to say sorry when she saw her hand held in the others palm and her hands were rubbed, she heard "Xiao Wu you are the first person I made friends with, you are also the first person I talked so much with for the first time, "

Miya took a deep breath and said " I never killed a single spirit beast till today, what I have is given to me by themselves, I myself don't know why, any way I promise not to harm others if they don't harm me, Now stretch your legs I will rub it for you "

Xiao Wu obeyed, She stretched her legs, Miya used her first ability healing and then she slowly rubbed her legs gently for some times.

Xiaowu enjoyed it very much, after sometime Xiao Wu took out a simple comb and gave it to Ah Feng and said"Gege can you comb my hair "