Chapter 13 Soutuo City and Sherk Academy

5 years after

A boy in simple clothes, black hair and black eyes, ordinary face and 1.78 metre tall was going around the city searching for a place to stay, he found Rose Hotel at last and reserved  his room and went in.

After a hour  commotion was heard in the reception  ,the boy walked  out and watched from side and saw Xiao Wu ,Tang San and a blond haired boy, Dai  Mubai  and watched them talking, Tang  San lost and was little hurt, Mubai  left after that but he didn't  notice a pair of  eyes looking coldly at him.

Tang San  and Xiao  Wu  went to their room  without noticing  any difference. Dai  Mubai  walked with the twins holding both of them to their waist.

The boy slowly followed him and used ice element and blue silver plant to trip him, no one noticed him ,but Mubai  became a laughing stock because it all happened in the middle of road where everyone was looking at him.

A girl with black hair and black dressith developed body  was looking what has happened  as she was standing  in the corner, she is the cold beauty Zhu Zhuqing.

The boy went back without looking and returned to Rose Hotel and saw Tang  San and Xiao  Wu going to shopping  he immediately  followed them from far and used his invisibility  cloak  , the two entered a shop which the boy recognized  as the Dean Flanders shop of Sherk Academy.

He waited till both of them went away from shop and went away to the hotel to rest and eat.

At evening  when Flander was  closing his shop he found a bag and a letter.

( Here is 500 gold coin for the metal you gave Xiaosan  , I don't  like  owning someone's money  )
He was surprised  and thought the boy had someone helping him but who he had no idea about.

The next  day TangSan  and XiaoWu went searching for Sherk Academy.
At noon they found the rundown village and the board on which it was written Sherk Academy.

They both registered ,found Dai  Mubai here and went in with him soon they passed 2nd test and meet Oscar  ,Zhu Zhuqing and Ning Rongrong and when she told them that she is from Seven Treasure Clan.
Tang San suddenly remembered  that his brother Ah Feng said that only direct bloodline  have the spirit of clan, he was careful but acted surprised.

They went to the 4th test and fought with the vice president Zhao Wuji and Tang San and Xiao Wu were injured  .Tang San was just going to fall when someone caught him. And after 5 year he felt the closeness of someone familiar.

He turned and was shocked because

"

Xiaosan, you got hurt again "the voice was cold and Tang San felt the injuries in his body heal  .

Xiao Wu w

ho had fainted felt the her spirit power has been restored and woke up immediately

ho had fainted felt the her spirit power has been restored and woke up immediately. Same happened with Zhu Zhuqing and Ning Rongrong.

Xiaowu looked around and immediately  ran to the unknown boy and hugged him from back and started crying "Brother Ah Feng you are back"   

Yes this boy is Ah Feng  who went missing  from past 5 years, "Please can you not go away again I miss you, Xiaosan also missed you.Where have you been in last 5 years? Brother you are not allowed to leave me again "

Tang San also hugged the boy from forward and started tearing up and said "Brother it's good you are back, how have you been, is everything alright, you are staying with us right "

Mubai,Zhuqing,Rongrong and Zhao Wuji were shocked, these two were fighting  like a war general a moment ago started crying after hugging this fellow.

Miya held both Tangsan and Xiaowu in her arms and started patting their heads and back smoothly and said "You have grown up in these years why cry like baby, okay okay it's my fault, brother was wrong, I had to leave without telling you I didn't want to see you cry.You know that right .Now Now don't  cry go rest you must be tired right "

Tang San and Xiaowu immediately  stopped crying and leaned in Ah Feng's arm and immediately went into dreamland.

Miya stood up and picked both Tang San and Xiaowu and walked towards Mubai and said "Take Xiaosan to rest "and turned towards Zhuqing "Take Xiaowu with you " handing both of them to them.

Miya walked in front of Zhao Wuji and blowed a little and said "Teacher Zhao, I am Ah Feng  25 level Spirit Grandmaster Axuilliary Branch please advise"and released her 3rd spirit

Pink Divine lotus with 2 yellow rings and said "Divine lotus heal "

Zhao Wuji was healed immediately without any single scratch he was surprised.
"Divine lotus support "said Ah Feng .Zhao Wuji felt his attribute increase by 40percent.

Miya said "Teacher Zhao I know I am the weakest among others. I hope that I can be stronger than what I am today, please guide me "

Zhao Wuji felt that he found a treasure but he was still unpolished said to Mubai"Go on bring all of them to their dorm "and walked away.

Mubai took them and called Oscar to help him to guide others to room.  Miya took Tang San from Mubai  and went to the room and placed him in one of the bed and covered him with blanket.

Miya closed the room and looked towards the moon sighed and then came near Tang San kissed him in his head and said "Xiaosan I am back and don't  worry this time sister will this time be with you, today I can't  take revenge for you because I have to keep my identity a secret  but once the time is right I will give them the 10 times what they have given you, pain, happiness or grief, I will make them pay, after all I have now power to protect you till you grow up little one "

Miya went to her bed and fell asleep not caring what Tang Hao will do to Zhao Wuji.