Chapter Twenty-Six: The Battle Of Musutafu

Jin and Izuku waited in the Flames of Hope's conference room as the other riders were evacuating citizens.

Izuku watched as Slade entered the room followed by the Rider he saw in his dream.

Jin: Thanks for joining us, Blaze.

The Rider reverted into his human form.

Blaze: So what was so important that you'd summon me?

Jin: Mephisto... He's here.

Blaze: I see... You're sure? Like absolutely positive?

Jin: Yeah, he's recruited two of the most dangerous humans on the planet and they're currently in the wind. I'll be back shortly. For now, Slade will give you the rundown on the situation... We need you on this Johnny.

Blaze: If it's dealing with that bastard, then I'm in.

Jin nodded and turned to Izuku.

Jin: Let's go, class 1-A should be waiting for us.

Izuku joined Jin as they walked through a portal to 1-A's dormitory and found the class waiting for them.

Aizawa: What's happening? Why did Nezu launch an evacuation order?

Jin: All Might escaped, along with All For One.

Aizawa looked confused.

Aizawa: Can't your Riders-

Jin: No, which is why I'm taking class 1-A to a secure realm along with UA's staff and any citizens who have nowhere else to go.

Iida: But Mr. Carter, we can help with-

Jin walked over and placed a hand on Iida's shoulder.

Jin: I appreciate the concern young hero, you bring the ingenium line pride and honor.

Jin turned to the rest of the class.

Jin: But this is not your fight.

Jin finally turned to Izuku.

Jin: That includes you, son.

Izuku was baffled.

Izuku: What?! But I can fight?! You said we needed all the help we could get!

Jin: I'm sorry son. I know what I said... but I also said that I needed to protect what's important to me.

Izuku gritted his teeth and opened a portal to "The Oasis for the forgotten".

After everyone made their way through, Aizawa stopped before Jin.

Shota: I hope you know what you're doing Carter. I won't risk my kids all because your business got out of hand.

Jin: I agree.

Shouta: Mirio isn't in the group, he's disappeared.

Jin: I think I already know...

The portal closed, leaving Jin behind so he regrouped with the rest of the riders after the city was evacuated. Jin entered the conference room with the other Riders.

Jin: Alright, everything seems to be going according-

Each Rider could now see four souls standing in the center of Musutafu.

Robbie: It has to be them. We can take em'. If we hit them all at-

Jin: No, it's an obvious trap. I'll go-

Jones: If it's a trap then why would we send you?

Slade: Because, something don't add up. Zuke only saw All Might, All For One, and Mephisto. Now there's four?... Besides the point, those souls are human.