Chapter Eight: Sins Of The Father

Izumi POV

It was Izuku! I thought he was dead but it was unmistakably him.

Izumi: Izuku?!

I'd know those freckles anywhere and my parents joined me as we raced to him but were stopped by The Rider.

The Rider: Stay back Yagi. If you know what's good for ya...

Inko: Izuku?! Honey it's me, your mother!

Izuku didn't react as he was being held by the boy with black hair.

The Rider: His name is Zuke!

Izumi: No! He's my brother Izuku Yagi!

All Might: Give me back my son, Carter!

The Rider: You put one finger on him, I'LL DRAG YOUR ASS TO HELL MYSELF! Izuku Yagi died. And those boys there are my sons!

Izumi: No...

My hope began to crumble as Izuku was just out of reach... There was so much I wanted to say to him... and so much I needed to answer for...

Author POV...

All Might: I am that boy's father and I am taking him home!

The Rider: "Father"? Where were you when he'd wake up screaming from his nightmares? Where were you when he learned to ride his first bike? Where were any of you when a child who had more scars on his body than he had years in his life, showed up at my doorstep cold and alone? Do any of you even know what he looks like when he smiles?

These words pierced Inko like daggers as she'd begun to cry while All Might began to get infuriated. Suddenly Inko looked up at The Rider.

Inko: He's my baby! Izuku, please come home!

The Rider: He has a home where he is dearly loved.

All Might: If you don't give him to me-

The Rider: Or what? You think you can take me "Toshi"? If you don't choose your next words carefully, I'll drop you where you stand.

Both All Might and The Rider were about to clash when a voice erupted amidst the chaos.

Nezu: ENOUGH!

Both The Rider and All Might looked at the chimera who was holding Izuku's jacket.

Nezu: I believe this belongs to young Carter.

Nezu handed the jacket to The Rider who gently placed the jacket over his son like a blanket before reverting back to Jin.

Jin: Nezu, my boys are going home.

Nezu: Very well.

Izuku: But... My bike...

Jin gave a soft chuckle.

Jin: I got it, son. Don't worry, I'll bring it home for you.

Izuku closed his eyes as he smiled and fell asleep in his brother's arms. A portal appeared and Dabi walked through the portal carrying Izuku while Jin stayed behind.

All Might: HE IS-

Nezu cut him off and stared at the Yagis.

Nezu: Mr. Carter's son. If any of you try to kidnap, force, or instigate young Carter, I will not hesitate to forcibly remove any of you from UA's roster and campus.

Inko: But-

Nezu: Do not take my words lightly. I am being very lenient given the current circumstances. If it weren't for the fact that young Carter is still alive, I would have gladly let Mr. Carter handle the situation any way he deemed necessary.