Bonus Chapter: Cooking With Jin And Eri!!

Welcome to "Son of the Rider's" first bonus chapter special! We're joined by Jin Carter and his darling daughter Eri Carter!

Jin: Hello!

Eri was shy.

Eri: Hi...

Jin: Today we're going to be making cookies!

Eri: Yay!

Jin: Okay, what you're going to need is:

2 ¼ of cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

½ teaspoon salt

1 cup butter, softened

¾ cup granulated sugar

¾ cup packed brown sugar

1 egg

1 teaspoon vanilla

2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

1 cup coarsely chopped nuts, (Optional)

An oven of course

A bowl

A cookie tray or sheet

Eri picked up a fairly large cookbook and began reading it slowly.

Eri: Okay... F- First... you need to... what does this say papa?

Jin: Preheat.

Eri gave Jin a nod.

Eri: Preheat the oven... to 3-5-7 F?

Jin: *chuckles* That's 375°F. Or for those overseas, 190.56 °C but you can go 191°C just for convenience.

Eri: Next... Pour the flewur (Flour), backing (Baking) soda, and salt in a small bowl... and...set aside!

Jin: Well done! Now, in a large bowl, pour the softened butter, granulated sugar and packed brown sugar in and begin to mix thoroughly for about a minute or until it's nice and fluffy.

Eri: Now... start inputting ingredients starting with the... egg and... Venilla? (Vanilla) until smooth.

Jin: Next pour in the flour mix and stir until it's blended. Keep in mind the dough will be very stiff.

Eri: Next the Chocolate Chips! And Nuts if that's what you want.

Jin: Stir and mix until you get a nice good cookie dough.

Eri: Put a t- table... spoon of cookie dough onto a... ungreased cookie sheet... at least... 2... inches apart?

Jin nodded.

Jin: Place into the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until it's a nice golden brown.

10 Minutes later...

Eri: Cool for about... 2 minutes then... What do we do papa?

Jin: You could just eat the cookies as is but if you want a nice chewy cookie cool completely for about 30 minutes in an airtight container with a lid. Something like Tupperware would do.

Eri: Hey papa?

Jin looked down at Eri.

Jin: Yes dear?

Eri: This cookie looks like All Might...

Jin looked at the cookie which was deformed with two similar tuft like antena sticking from the center.

Jin: Huh, would you look at that. It kinda does...

Suddenly Eri took a roller and began beating the cookie violently.

Jin: W-Wait Eri-

Eri: NO!! I'M PUNISHING HIM FOR HURTING BIG SIS ZUMI!!

Jin remained still as he wiped a proud tear from his eye.

Jin: Daddy's little girl....

This program was brought to you by: "Lost In A World Of "Heroes""

Now, a word from our sponsor!

Thanks for tuning into this short bonus chapter! I just wanted to put something out as we waited for the votes to finish up. I also wanted to take the time to point out the second fanfic I just released called "Lost In A World Of "Heroes"".

Hope you enjoyed! See you in the next one!

Link to the new story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/285730438-lost-in-a-world-of-heroes