Chapter Five: A Little Piece Of Vengeance

Izuku entered class the next day feeling very strange as if something was trying to get his attention but from within. He sat in his seat when something in the window caught his attention but he did his very best to ignore it.

???: Psst. Hey kid... Caw caw!

Izuku remained very still while he continued to look towards the front of the class.

???: Ahem... CAW CAW!

By now most of the class besides Izuku looked to the window and Izuku had a troubled and embarrassed look on his face.

Katsuki: What the hell?! There's someone in the window!

Suddenly the class's attention was brought to the front where a towering man and short green lady appeared.

All Might: I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!

The class was torn on what to put their attention on until a flame portal opened next to Izuku.

Jin: Caw Caw...

Izuku: Dad, what are you doing here?

Everyone: DAD?!?!

Jin's attitude was very nervous, like a child who got caught doing something wrong.

Jin: You left your bento at home and I wanted to make sure you were eating enough, it's your favorite...

Mina: Aww... his dad really cares about him.

Izuku's cheeks began to blush.

All Might: EXCUSE ME BUT I'M GONNA HAVE-

Jin's head turned to All Might as it began to visibly burn with seething rage.

Inko: Or you could just finish your conversation...

Inko said nervously, leading Jin's head to cool off.

Izuku: I'm fine, dad...

Jin put the bento of Katsudon and a small toolbox on Izuku's desk.

Jin: I also prepared a small toolbox, just in case your ride needs a bit of tuning...

Suddenly an alarm begins to blare throughout the school.

"WARNING LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREACH! ALL STUDENTS PLEASE EVACUATE THE BUILDING IN AN ORDERLY FASHION!"

Jin: Oh, that must be my cue, sorry everyone!

Izuku got out of his seat and began pushing his dad through the portal.

Izuku: Dad! You need to go... I'll be fine.

Jin's voice reached a high pitch as if he was reacting to something cute.

Jin: Aw, My little boy's grown into such a man...!

The portal closed, leaving Izuku blushing deeply from embarrassment but luckily his mask was hiding the fact.

Meanwhile All Might and Inko were both making calls to calm the situation.

All Might: Whew... OKAY TODAY WE WILL BE DOING...

All Might looked down at Inko who was holding a flashcard.

All Might: BATTLE TRAINING! BUT IN ORDER TO BE A HERO YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE ONE!

Lockers on the side of the room opened with numbers placed on them.

Timeskip...

All Might: THE SAY THAT CLOTHES MAKE THE PROS YOUNG LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AND BEHOLD YOU ARE THE PROOF! TAKE THIS TO HEART, YOU ARE ALL HEROES IN TRAINING.