49

It comes and goes in waves, it always does.

Peter could not stop thinking about what happened during that training session.

She had seemed almost different for a moment, not herself.

Almost like she was being mind-controlled or something.

And the way she'd said his name, almost as if she was relieved it was him and not someone else.

He just couldn't get it out of his head.

And the fact that after that she just pretended that nothing happened, was giving him bad vibes and he hated it.

So here he was, walking into Wanda's room, hoping that she could somehow make the small voice that he hated to call the "Peter tingle" shut up.

Ever since that training session, his Peter tingle had been going crazy telling him that something wasn't right but what was it?

He didn't know.

So he went to Wanda.

She was sitting on her bed, folding a few pieces of clothing she'd gotten on her latest shopping trip.

She looked up when Peter walked in and smiled at him.

He smiled back and sat on the bed next to her.

"What's up Peter?" she asked, setting the clothes down.

He hesitated for a moment, wondering if it was really worth telling Wanda, maybe he was just overreacting, he didn't want to waste her time.

"I think something's wrong with Savannah," he said hesitantly.

To his surprise, she nodded in agreement.

"I've noticed that too," she agreed. "Probably just all the stress she's been under lately" she added.

Peter frowned, "stress?"

Wanda nodded, "She's the leader of Hydra, remember? Can't be easy" she reminded him.

Peter nodded, it made sense.

It wasn't exactly the reason he had been thinking of but it was probably true.

Peter hadn't even thought about how she'd be feeling after everything that happened and he looked down as his hands, ashamed of himself

"It's not your fault Peter, Savannah wouldn't have done something if she knew she couldn't handle it, all we can do now is be patient and try to help as much as possible" Wanda assured him.

She didn't have to read his thoughts to know what he had been thinking.

Peter suddenly stood up straight and nodded, "We need to help her," he repeated.

Wanda picked up her clothes and walked them into the closet, setting them down on the shelf.

"What do you think we should do?" she asked, knowing that Peter no doubt had something up his sleeve.

He thought for a moment, "you say she'd stressed right?" she nodded, "then we should do something that helps her relax," he voiced out loud.

Wanda nodded again, "like a vacation?"

Peter jumped up, "yeah!" he said excitedly, "We should take her somewhere."

Wanda shook her head, "You aren't going anywhere" she said sternly, "you've got school."