14

Be careful what you tell people. A friend today could be an enemy tomorrow.

Okay so yeah, Pietro hasn't been the nicest person ever.

But here's the thing, he still didn't really trust anyone. It's bad enough that he's living with the person who invented the thing that killed his parents. He was already past that though, he knew it hadn't been Stark's fault.

Now that there was a new person on the team, one that was about the same age as him, things were weird. It was all the Avengers ever talked about, Savannah this, Savannah that. He didn't mind it that much but it was getting pretty annoying.

From what he could tell, she wasn't all that special.

He could hear Peter visit her every night, he even heard a few barks from her room at one point. Either she barked? Or she had snuck in a dog. Either way, Pietro didn't really care. It was pretty fun to annoy her, her being fresh meat and all that, Pietro knew that Savannah and Peter weren't really a thing. Peter was two years younger than her, plus he was absolutely sure that Peter was going on dates with another girl and he didn't think Peter was the type to date both.
Most of the time, Pietro and Wanda would keep to themselves. Neither of them really felt like they belonged here with the Avengers yet. The Avengers would let them be, Peter would sometimes hang out with them, Steve was pretty cool, Pietro was pretty sure there was something going on between Wanda and Vision, but other than that, the twins kept to themselves for the most part.

Pietro was walking down the hallways, he was pretty bored and decided to look for Wanda so he'd have someone to annoy. Wanda was usually in her room but now she wasn't. Pietro decided to check the little library that Stark had built in just for her since she liked to read. When they were little, they had been able to visit the library only once every few months to get new books. Now, Wanda loved reading, she'd rarely ever be doing anything else.

"Wanda-?" Pietro paused at the sight in front of him as he walked into the library.

"NOW!"

A knife was thrown into one of the flying books that were being held up by Wanda's magic. Savannah removed the blindfold to look at her target. It had hit exactly the center of the book, Peter was cheering.

"I don't get how you're so good at this," he admitted.

Savannah shrugged, "practice."
"Ah Pietro" Wanda had just noticed the new figure in the room. "What are you doing here?"
Pietro shrugged, "I was bored."

"So were we." Said Peter, who was carrying a pile of books with holes in the exact center.

Wanda turned to Savannah, Pietro wasn't sure when those two had become friends but he guessed that Peter introduced them or something.

"Do you think you're allowed to leave the tower?" she asked Savannah.

Savannah shrugged, "Probably not, I think Natasha was questioning even letting me onto the other floors."
Peter sighed in defeat but Wanda had a grin growing on her face. Savannah noticed it, it took a few seconds for Savannah to understand what Wanda was thinking but when she did, She grinned too.

Pietro knew his sister all too well, he knew exactly what she was planning. Although he was against being with Savannah and Peter, he was always in the mood for breaking some rules.

And plus, this was sure to be more fun than whatever he had been doing earlier.

"I'll drive," he said, Peter looked up at them.