Epilogue

Mount Everest ain't got shit on me, cause I'm on top of the world. 

*Three months later*

The roar of the engine made heads turn as Savannah effortlessly dodged other cars on the road.

Savannah sat comfortably in her brand new jet-black sports car with blue linings on the sides. It was a birthday gift from Tony.

Yep, as of early this morning, Savannah was officially seventeen years old.

The only other person who'd known was Natasha who had wished Savannah a happy birthday and asked her if she was comfortable with the other Avengers knowing.

Unfortunately for Savannah, before she could say she'd prefer them not to know, Tony peeked his head out from the kitchen, where he'd heard the entire conversation.

"We have to have a party!" he'd insisted.

And as much as Savannah tried to stop him, he was running off making calls before she could get a single word out.

When Savannah had cornered him at breakfast with a knife in her hand, he'd promised that it was just a party, not specifically for her, just a normal party.

Or whatever Tony Stark's version of "normal" happened to be.

Savannah realized that all the Avengers apparently knew that it was her birthday already. Wanda said she heard it from Peter who heard it from Sam who heard it from Steve who heard it from Clint who'd been sitting in the vents.

But nobody brought it up more other than saying a simple "happy birthday Savannah" which she was grateful for.

Tony had then surprised her with her gift which Clint claimed was from "all the Avengers" but from the annoyed look on Tony's face, Savannah figured that wasn't entirely true.

A brand new car, custom-made, insanely fast new car. It quickly became Savannah's favorite thing in the world.

She loved her new car so much that she even agreed to pick up Peter and his friends from school, just so she'd have another excuse to drive it.

Savannah swerved through two cars and sped forward. The window was open blowing her hair behind her, music was blaring loudly from the speakers in the car, and designer sunglasses sat in front of her eyes.

Savannah felt so cool.

Peter, Ned, and MJ had just walked out of the school, Peter was the first to see the expensive-looking sports car speeding toward them and he knew exactly who it was.

People watched as the car came to a perfect stop in front of the school, waiting to see who would be riding in a car like that.

Peter scratched the back of his neck, noticing the stares that Savannah's car was getting.

She was obviously showing off on purpose but he also didn't like being the center of attention.

Savannah lowered her window all the way down and removed her sunglasses from her face, blowing a bubble with the gum in her mouth.

"Get in," she said, lowering the music just enough for Peter to be able to hear her and then turning it up even louder than it was before.

Ned seemed to have no problem confidently walking forward and getting into the backseat, MJ was about to follow him but Peter jogged forward and opened the passenger door, motioning for her to get in.