24

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, better run, outrun my gun.

Savannah kept her promise to Wanda.

After she had finished all her missions for the week, she took a jet to New York.

Wanda had taken her to her favorite clothing and jewelry stores with Tony's credit card in hand. Savannah knew there was no way in hell that she could take all the clothes Wanda wanted her to get. Back at Hydra, the other champions would get way too suspicious since Savannah wasn't one to usually go shopping on her days off. They came to the agreement that Savannah would leave the clothes they got her at the tower, and every time Savannah came to the tower, she'd have something nice to wear.

The only problem was, that now Savannah was walking into the tower with ten shopping bags, each filled to the top with shirts, pants, jackets, dresses, shoes, etc. Savannah knew for a fact that she was never going to wear half of this stuff in her life but Wanda had insis​​ted that she should at least have it.

Wanda also had at least fifteen bags of clothes for herself and Peter (since Peter never shopped for himself). The poor guard of the Avengers tower was carrying all of the bags up to their rooms. Savannah plopped down on the couch, who knew shopping could be so exhausting?!

"Did you guys have fun?" Asked Peter as he sat down next to her.

"Yeah it was alright," said Savannah.

"Vannah!" 

Savannah internally groaned at that stupid nickname but put a smile on her face as Morgan ran into the room. She hadn't seen Morgan in more than two months and she had to admit, having Morgan latch onto her leg and hug it tightly was one of those things that she wouldn't forget.

"Savannah, can I talk to you for a minute?" asked Bucky who had followed Morgan into the room.

Savannah, already knowing what he wanted to talk about, stood up and followed him out of the room. The second they walked into the empty kitchen, just as she expected-

"What were you doing on the mission we saw you on?"

"I can't tell you that" she would've guessed that being with Hydra for so many years, he would've known that she couldn't speak to anyone outside Hydra about her missions.

"We just need to know what you took from that man," he explained.

Savannah crossed her arms, she couldn't tell them, she wouldn't.

Savannah was a lot of things but she sure as hell wasn't a traitor. She wasn't about to give away all of Hydra's secrets.

"Was it for Hydra?" he guessed, Savannah pretended not to notice the way he looked uncomfortable even saying the name.

Savannah didn't have to respond, his silence was enough of an answer for him. He wasn't mad, wasn't disappointed either, he just wished this wasn't the way things had turned out. But there was nothing to do about that now.

"Why are you still with them Savannah? You could be here, with us-"

Savannah was saved from the trouble of having to respond by her phone ringing. It was the phone she had stolen from Stark but apparently, he hadn't even noticed that she was carrying his phone around.

She looked down at the caller, it was Rumlow.

Savannah sighed and pressed decline.

She turned back to Bucky after placing the phone back in her pocket.