63

We were running out through the storm through the night, we were running through the dark, we were following our hearts...

The room was dark, barely lit except from two windows that were too high to look out of. There was a single light bulb on the ceiling, although it was flickering.

A table had seemed to be smashed against the wall and there were random pieces of wood littering the floor.

Also on the floor, lay a number of bodies.

Dead bodies.

It was obvious that they were dead from the amount of blood pooling around them.

There was so much blood, some even splattered against the walls.

Random body parts lay abandoned in the corner of the room and in the center, the very center of the room, with a knife in her hand, stood Savannah.

She was covered from head to toe in blood.

Quite literally drenched in the blood of her victims.

It was splattered against her face, her arms, her clothes, in her hair, covering her hands.

She looked like something you'd see in a horror movie.

Savannah didn't seem to be done with all her victims yet because kneeling in front of her, his knees in a pool of blood, was Alexander Pierce, looking worse than either of the Avengers had ever seen him.

He too was covered in blood, and he looked terrified.

His fear was well justified by the dead bodies on the floor and the look on Savannah's face, that look alone could send the strongest people running for their lives.

Savannah glanced up when Pietro and Bucky entered the room but then her eyes found her target again and a small terrifying grin appeared on her face.

"Savannah..." Started Bucky although honestly, he was unsure of what to say.

The horror in this room was definitely not what he woke up in the morning planning to see, and from the look on Pietro's face, he was thinking the same thing.

"I'm fine, you two can leave." she didn't say it in a suggestive tone, making it clear that she wanted them gone.

Under any other circumstances, Bucky would've probably prepared to fight, but he knew Savannah... hopefully.

He knew she wouldn't hurt him or Pietro, that much he was sure of.

Suddenly the sound of running footsteps could be heard and a second later, Steve, Wanda, Nat, and Tony were all standing behind Pietro and Bucky, taking in the scene ahead of them.

Savannah gave Bucky an unamused look showing that she was not pleased that the Avengers were here, but he didn't care, the scene in front of them was horrible.

This wasn't Savannah, not the Savannah that they knew anyway.

This was the Savannah that was angry at the organization that took everything from her, the same organization she was now solely in charge of.

She was showing her anger in interesting ways.

Wanda looked away and Tony grimaced.

It was not a very pleasant sight.

"Savannah put the knife down please," Natasha said cautiously.

Savannah's eyes snapped to Natasha's but she made no move to remove the knife from her grip.