18

Do not let the things that have hurt you turn you into a person you are not.

Two months and five days.

65 days.

That's how long it's been since Savannah almost killed Pietro.

She hadn't seen or heard from any of the Avengers since but that was exactly what she wanted. Savannah wanted everything to go back to normal, the time before she had met her parents, or Peter, or Morgan, or any of them that made her weak.

Savannah had been punished for failing her mission, harder training, she was taken off missions for a while, just the usual stuff.

Savannah had dived headfirst into her missions, not caring about anyone's life, making sure to complete her missions to the best of her abilities, leaving every victim bleeding at her feet. Pierce had been disappointed in her at first, but after a few good missions, she had managed to get back in his good books. She was his favorite again, just the way things were supposed to be.

Everything was back to normal... for the most part.
There hadn't been one day where Savannah wasn't reminded of her time with the Avengers. The actual smiles she had made, the times she had laughed for real, the funny yet stupid jokes that Peter would make, the way Jasper would jump excitedly every time he saw her, the way Morgan's eyes would light up every time Savannah made her a new drawing, the way Pietro and Peter would always compete, the times Wanda would talk about the cute dates she had been on with vision, the way Pietro-

Stop it Savannah.

"Princess, you're wanted in the E room" Rumlow had just turned the corner and almost walked right into Savannah. 

"The E room?"

The E room was where all the experimentations happened. All the memory loss, the serums, the mind stones, everything was from that room. Savannah hated that room. It was also the room where Hydra ran all those stupid tests on her. She had personally never been experimented on and Savannah couldn't think of a reason why she was wanted there right now.

Rumlow nodded and walked away, Savannah took a deep breath before changing her route from the training rooms to the E room.

Savannah bumped into different agents without even realizing it. She was too caught up in her own thoughts.

They weren't going to erase her memory were they?
It might help if they did, to be honest, it would take away the problem of the Avengers. She wouldn't have to worry about not thinking about the Avengers if she didn't even remember who they were.

"Ah Princess, I was hoping to show you something" Pierce had a grin on his face, Savannah knew that meant either something really good, or really bad. 

He pushed open the door to the E room, Savannah's eyes widened.

Out of all the things she could have expected Pierce to want to show her.

This was probably the last one on the list.

So much for forgetting about the Avengers...

Inside the room, there was already somebody in the memory wiping bed.

Bucky...

Bucky was sitting in the memory wiping bed, his arms chained up to the chair, an angry look on his face.

His gaze connected with Savannah for just a moment longer than normal, making Savannah wonder, WHAT THE HELL?!

"Caught him this morning," Pierce said proudly.