45

If I lose myself I lose it all.

After two weeks, Natasha would have hoped Savannah would at least call to tell them that she was okay.

But she reminded herself that Savannah has been doing this since she was born, and she wasn't used to having people care about her safe return.

But Natasha knew that she'd be okay, well she hoped that she'd be okay.

Anyways, it's been two weeks since anyone has heard anything from Savannah.

By now Savannah's wounds would've been completely healed meaning she was probably off fighting.

For any normal parents, the fact that their sixteen-year-old daughter was leaving the tower for weeks at a time to go on killing sprees would usually cause a panic.

But for Natasha and Bucky, all they wondered was if Savannah preferred pasta or salad.

This morning Natasha woke up with a headache, she wasn't even sure why.

Maybe she has not been drinking enough water? Maybe she needed more sleep?

Either way, she just popped ibuprofen in her mouth and washed it down with a warm cup of tea, letting the warm liquid warm up her entire body as she looked out the window of the tower onto the busy streets of New York below them.

--------------------------------

Savannah was very warm, but not in a good way.
She'd run around the whole base only to find that there was not a single person other than her and Rogue to be found.

Rogue had just been following her the whole time, calling out to her to just let go, to give in, that it would be so much easier.

At this point, all Savannah wanted was a shower.

She had to wake up, she knew that.

But every time she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on her body or pain or whatever she was supposed to be doing, she'd have to barely dodge an attack coming from Rogue.

So Savannah was officially screwed.

She'd killed him a total of five times only to have him roll his eyes and laugh at her.

But Savannah had a plan now.

She knew what to do, all she had to do was do it.

Running down the hallway, away from Rogue who somehow always found her, Savannah turned into the showroom.

And then she stopped running and waited.

It took less than a minute for Rogue to strut into the room, a sly grin on his face, bloody sword in his hand.

Savannah tackled him from the side, pinning him to the ground.

Rogue dropped the sword and grunted as his head hit the floor.
But then he opened his eyes and grinned at her, he rolled.

Now Savannah was on the bottom being pinned to the floor.

Since when was Rogue ever that strong? Real Rogue would've never been able to do that.

Savannah rolled again and punched him in the face.

Her plan was working perfectly.

All she had to do was punch him a few more times and then-