ARC 10 - Chapter 10.9

The military rescue team finally located where the red-tailed boa was and arrived a bit late.

At this moment, seeing the military aircraft above and a group of soldiers coming with weapons, Mona and the others did not show any excitement.

Because they have just received a great shock, and they will not get excited now without a stronger stimulation than this shock.

All the viewers who witnessed Ilos tearing the 3S beast with his bare hands have the same expression as Mona at this moment. They were frozen in place, and although their eyes were still fixed on the screen, they were obviously in a state of disorientation.

What did they just see? Ilos tore apart a 3S-grade beast with his bare hands? Sh-t, are you sure that’s a 3S-grade beast blazing red-tailed boa and not a green-tailed boa or a black-tailed boa that looks like that?

But now, the military aircraft that were densely packed above Mona and Ilos’ location had perfectly proven the identity of the boa constrictor that Ilos had just killed.

The audience who had ridiculed Ilos earlier felt heat in their faces. They originally thought that Ilos could not escape from the red-tailed boa but did not expect that Ilos simply did not want to escape……

What do you mean not sensing danger? Isn’t Ilos simply standing there waiting to reap the life of the red-tailed boa?

The previous clean and crisp kill had left a deep impression on everyone’s mind.

An officer got down from the aircraft. He immediately put up his weapon and ordered Mona loudly, “This place is where the blazing red-tailed boa lives. It is very dangerous. Please evacuate quickly!”

Since they knew that the red-tailed boa woke up and escaped, they were busy equipping weapons to come to the rescue, so they hadn’t seen the horrifying image earlier.

Looking at Mona, who was still sitting there, the officer was furious and was just about to go up and say something when he saw Mona turn his head to look in a certain direction. Then, the eyes of the man with the wooden expression suddenly twitched.

There were many spectators who twitched like Mona because they saw what Ilos was doing.

The spectators who had thought that no one else could stimulate them found that they had still underestimated Ilos.

It was because Ilos was over there skinning the snake and disposing of the 3S-grade ferocious beast’s corpse on the spot.

The screen finally slowly began to become active, with pop-ups appearing one by one, gradually taking on a frantic stance.

[Is he……trying to……eat it?]

[How can he eat a 3S-grade beast? You will die if you eat one bite, how can Ilos have no self-awareness like this…… Sorry, I can’t act anymore, being weak limits my imagination. Buddy, eat it. I support you! From now on, I have also witnessed both the raw tearing 3s level beast and live eating 3s level beast!]

[Yeah, kill and eat it. This is not a chicken, but a 3S -grade beast, okay? Light a candle for the red-tailed boa who has encountered Ilos.]

[The people who mocked Ilos for not running away now get it, right? Our Ilos is just hungry and waiting for food to come to him! Tsk, when you see a red-tailed boa, you think about how to escape, but Ilos is thinking about how to eat. This is the difference between people!]