ARC 9 - Chapter 9.11

Qing Yun was indeed angry. He did not expect that the man had made such plans. What bullsh-t was for his own good? In the last life, the man anticipated the outbreak of his soul injury and hid in the cold pool. This time, he wanted to leave in silence?

His current intentions, does it represent the man’s true thoughts? Reasonably speaking, Wei Changxiu’s illness should not affect the man’s powerful soul. Now that he presents this state of mental instability, it is largely due to the injury on his soul. Even if he sees all the doctors in the world, he simply will not be well!

If so, the man will have to leave him in this life? Heh, the nerve to do so is not small.

Qing Yun’s eyes were really red as he stared into Wei Changxiu’s eyes and said word for word, “Remember this, don’t even think about leaving if you mess with me. Even if you die, you have to die by my side!”

After saying that, he knocked the man to the ground with one punch, turned around, and left indifferently.

Wei Changxiu covered his throat and got up from the ground. Qing Yun just did not restrain his force at all, so Wei Changxiu’s throat was burning hot and painful, and the corner of his mouth was swollen. Still, a smile seeped out of Wei Changxiu’s eyes. He coughed and wiped off the blood from the corner of his mouth while laughing lowly and chasing towards Qing Yun: “Baby, don’t go wait for me……”

He was wrong. There is definitely a deeper, stronger, even engraved-in-the-soul bond between him and this boy. Whether it’s his illness or the opinions of people around, nothing can stop them from being together.

Wei Changxiu suddenly had a vague impression in his mind, as if he had gone through a thousand hardships and broken through the various obstacles in his heart to see the softest side of this teenager, so he would never let him go again.

Quite like what the boy said, even if they die, they have to die together.

Although furious and unclear, Qing Yun could not throw away the man regardless. He could only draw a blank face and enter the car first. Then, he closed the door with a snap, almost crushing the head of Wei Changxiu, who was closely following him into the car.

The driver, who just witnessed the boss’s dog-like appearance, had the good sense to follow the instructions of the youth in the back seat. Without regard to Wei Changxiu outside, he obediently started the car.

Seeing the car he took to come here slowly leaving in front of him, Wei Changxiu did not get angry. Instead, he smiled like a child. The pleasure in his eyes had washed away the gloom that belonged solely to Wei Changxiu himself.

Wei Ming and Wei Qi, who were following behind Wei Changxiu, both felt that the boss was a little different at this time. They couldn’t say exactly what was different, but they just felt that the coldness that the boss had wrapped around him that rejected people from a thousand miles away had dissipated entirely, and the dejection that came with it because of his illness had also disappeared.

The current Wei Changxiu really shows a contradictory aura of strength and tenderness blended together, like a dangerous beast that has recognized its master and collected its sharp teeth because it has someone it cares about in its heart. For the same reason, it can become invincible in battle.

“Boss, the matter of Germany?” Wei Qi reminded Wei Changxiu of his appointment with Dr. Michel tomorrow.

But Wei Changxiu refused, “Put it off, and give a serious apology to Michel for me.”