ARC 2 - Chapter 2.4

“Dad, let’s get everyone together. After all, President Zou is still here. If we are blamed for not giving our all…. “Xiao Chengzhe looked grave. He looked around the party for a moment and then said, “Dad, if we stay together, we can talk about it if something does happen.”

Father Xiao agreed to Xiao Chengzhe’s proposal after some deep thinking. Zou Chen’s appearance had indeed put a lot of pressure on him.

“Second Young Master Zou may be a little unwell. I can’t reach him right now. Please help us find him! Please help us find him!” The microphone spread Xiao Chengzhe’s voice throughout the party.

The crowd at the scene became agitated as soon as they heard this.

This was an excellent opportunity to show courtesy to Zou Chen!

Unaware of the crisis outside, the lounge is on the verge of…. It’s on the brink of a crisis.

Qing Yun turned his head to avoid Zou Chen’s kiss, whose lips and tongue landed on the side of his ear and slid down along the base of his ear in the next second.

“You…” gritted Qing Yun, tugging at the man’s tie to yank him away. He questioned under his breath, “Say, who the hell are you?”

Why is he in this world?

Feeling the heat on his thighs, Qing Yun knew what it was even with his eyes closed. The key was that as the man rutted, the scent around him grew stronger and more familiar, a thousand times more familiar than it had been when they first met.

The first time was accidental, but now?

The man gave a low chuckle, “Baby, that’s a lovely reaction from you. Who am I? I’m your lover if you want me to be.”

Zou Chen doesn’t know why the love for the youth in his heart was so deep and so much as if it has been flowing for centuries. Seeing Qing Yun’s reaction, he was ecstatic. Qing Yun had feelings for him, and he didn’t reject him.

Intense kisses fell again, in a way that Qing Yun was too familiar with.

“Everyone, come over here and take a look at each of the lounges one by one.” Seeing that his goal was about to be achieved, Xiao Chengzhe simply couldn’t suppress the smile on his lips, but when he looked back, he couldn’t even see Zou Chen.

What a pity. If Zou Chen were here, it would probably be a little more exciting. He could hardly wait to see how miserable Qing Yun would be later on.

The excellent soundproofing effect cut off the noisy corridor.

Qing Yun squinted his eyes, his gaze lost. The consciousness sent the news that Xiao Chengzhe was approaching, but he had no time to care.

Every kiss that fell on his neck and every touch of the fingers in his hair easily stirred up Qing Yun. Zou Chen was simply exceptionally familiar with his body, while at the same time extremely understanding how to make him feel comfortable.

Although it was unbearable to endure, Zou Chen didn’t take care of himself and instead squatted down to try to please the youth.

He gently placed his hand on the zipper of Qing Yun’s suit pants.

With a “clang” sound, the door was slammed open.

A group of people roared in.

“It’s you…”

“Young Master?”

Everyone’s prepared speech was stuck in their throats, they looked at the Zou Family Head, who was half squatting on Qing Yun’s hip, and they were as quiet as if they had been struck by lightning.