ARC 8 - Chapter 8.5

Qing Yun expressionlessly walked down the street and then casually threw the white cloak he was holding to the side of the road. He caught up with the man in the white cloak and surprisingly found out that the cloak was only something the man had picked up in the forest, causing him to chase him for two blocks for nothing!

The rain left from the magic-formed shield and did not wet his hair and his heavy skirt. So even as he walked along the dirty street, Qing Yun did not look like a mess.

But for Qing Yun, this was the most wretched he had ever been. He tilted his head to look at the dark night sky and thought of that man. I wonder who he was in this life?

Qing Yun looked at his current appearance and still did not want to meet with him. After all, men only want to show the most perfect side of themselves to their partners in their relationship. Even in bed, Qing Yun is also completely strong.

That’s why……he didn’t want him to see his current sorry state in women’s clothing.

Qing Yun is not really averse to women’s clothing. He just hates this involuntary feeling. After all, for a man, pretending to be a woman and forced to be a woman are two completely different experiences.

If it were him pretending to be himself, Qing Yun would like to tease the man properly.

“Yo! Look who’s there? Where’s that little cutie from?”

The homeless people leaning against the corner of the dimly lit bar all stood up, holding the wall and laughing loudly when they saw the delicate young girl who was out of place in this whole dirty street.

They laughingly gathered around, spitting out filthy words from their mouths, “Tsk, tsk, little cutie is here for fun? Want your brothers to satisfy you?”

“Hahahaha……”

Such beauty and exquisiteness, even her fingertips and the tresses of her hair reflect nobility. For some gamblers and drunks living in the alley without daylight, this is simply the most delicious delicacy. The last girl who ran to this chaotic area because of curiosity had even had her bones gnawed.

Like a beast that smells blood, drunken men kept getting up from the walls and moving towards the girl who seemed to glow in the darkness of the night.

The unpleasant teasing did not make Qing Yun angry. On the contrary, he looked at these muddled and debauched people with a calm face. Many people who tried to get at him on the road were all dead and gone.

Blue eyes abruptly flashed cold light, Qing Yun’s lips moved slightly, and he just wanted to start magic when he heard an almost trembling voice.

“Joyce?”

Qing Yun froze and couldn’t help but look in the direction of the voice. He saw a pair of eyes that looked as if they were weeping blood.

At the sight of the familiar blue eyes looking towards him, Morris’ face stiffened even more, and he immediately raised his hand to cover his face to steady his hot breath.

It was her? Is it really her?

Damn! Why did she, a princess, come to this place? Where did her guards go?