ARC 11 - Chapter 11.3

“Not good! The formation has been activated!” Jiang Yong immediately ran towards where the exit was originally located, but a spatial rift instantly flashed at his side, swallowing half of his coat.

Jiang Yong just wanted to call Su Yuan for help, but once he turned around, he saw Su Yuan frozen in place, staring straight at Jiang Qian’s corpse with an extremely horrible expression.

“Why are you still frozen there? Daoist Su Yuan, this is a critical moment we have to……” Jiang Yong’s words have not finished when he saw Su Yuan step stiffly towards Jiang Qian’s corpse. He stretched out his hand and took out the magic weapon that fell out of Jiang Qian’s space.

Jiang Yong saw what he was holding and immediately explained, “Fellow Daoist Su, this is just a magic weapon that Jiang Qian got by chance!”

But Su Yuan clearly ignored him. Instead, he chanted a spell to himself and then forced out a drop of his own blood to Jiang Qian’s corpse. All of a sudden, a red aura flashed out, and Su Yuan’s eyes immediately reddened.

Revenge? Revenge! This enemy was right next to him, but he was blind and could not see the truth at all!

Jiang Yong took a look at Su Yuan’s expression and has already used a magic spell to disappear. In this crisis-ridden formation, if there is still an enemy after him, the situation will be very bad.

With the opening of the Hidden Cloud Valley, outside cultivators scrambled to enter. After the last person above the Nascent Soul stage entered the Hidden Cloud Valley, the entrance to the Hidden Cloud Valley was closed off. At this time, the formation was activated, and both Foundation Establishment cultivators and the great powers at the Tribulation stage were firmly locked in the cage of the Hidden Cloud Valley. Even the token issued by the Sacred Dao Sect was disabled.

On the other side, after bathing, Qing Yun walked out of the inner room. Without any kindness, he stepped on the man who was lying on the ground and turned into a sword, pretending to be dead.

He changed into a new outer robe, with the collar slightly open, coupled with his loose dark hair, making people feel that the coldness in his body has dissipated a little, revealing a bit of warmth instead.

“Cen~” Ming Yan let out a sword chant, which was obviously an undifferentiated metallic sound, but Qing Yun heard the man’s pitiful begging voice from it.

“Get lost.” Qing Yun reprimanded him. Then, with a wave of his sleeve, the wall completely presented the entire scene of the Hidden Cloud Valley, whether it was the juniors struggling with those formations at the periphery or the great powers who had already entered the interior of the Hidden Cloud Valley frantically searching for items with Qing Yun’s aura.

As the internal formation has been activated, many people have long fallen under the formation.

Glancing at the figure of the woman covering her abdomen, Qing Yun subconsciously zoomed in on the scene over there.

He remembered that when he was traveling outside, he came across a woman who had placed her already-born baby in her Dantian to nurture it and went through a lot of trouble to find the medicine that could save her child.

Qing Yun’s medical skills were outstanding. At that time, he did not know whether it was the woman’s eyes that touched him or the dying child in her Dantian that made Qing Yun think of himself, so Qing Yun personally stepped in to save the baby with the secret method of letting it die before it could live.