ARC 4 - Chapter 4.3

By the time Qing Yun left, it was close to dawn. He opened his phone and found that He Lan had sent him dozens of text messages.

He thought about it and gave He Lan a call.

It didn’t take long for He Lan to drive to pick him up. As soon as she saw Qing Yun, He Lan’s entire body was startled. These slightly swollen lips, neck bruises, and teeth marks all show what happened to the young man last night.

He Lan suddenly felt a breath blocked in her heart. Mother, which pig took the cabbage she has been protecting for so long?

But after seeing Qing Yun’s calm expression, she eventually didn’t say anything and just greeted him in the car.

Throwing a tube of concealer into the back seat, He Lan sighed, “Get it right, there’s still an audition today.”

“Mm.” Qing Yun picked up the tube of concealer, but it didn’t work. He quietly operated the power of his soul, and by the time he rushed to the set in a few hours, the marks should have almost faded away.

Qing Yun wasn’t in a good mood. Still, he instantly tossed Ning Qianyuan to the back of his mind. Instead, he looked over the script on the side, mulling over the role of the Ling Hua Xianjun properly.

He had taken the initiative to say that he wanted to audition for Ling Hua Xianjun. Qing Yun’s acting skills were not that good; he never deliberately disguised himself as someone else. His acting skills might even be worse than the original. But even so, Qing Yun was confident that he could play the role well.

Ling Hua Xianjun was very similar to Qing Yun, who was miserable in his early years and played by fate. He worked hard for a goal for thousands of years, but in the end, his efforts were in vain. Qing Yun knew how twisted the character’s psychology would be in the end.

After three or four hours of squinting in the car, Qing Yun had already arrived at the set when he opened his eyes.

As soon as he entered the set, he attracted the attention of the group of people. There was no blame on anything else, only that Qing Yun’s face was so eye-catching that people couldn’t turn their eyes away once they saw it.

There were even a few gasps of alarm, and the two field attendants who were holding something bumped into each other as they looked at Qing Yun.

“Excuse me! Sorry!” They bumped into each other but ended up forgetting about each other. Instead, they apologized to Qing Yun. The two of them were not new, they were used to the handsome men and women in the entertainment industry, but it was the first time they were surprised by someone’s looks to this extent.

Qing Yun nodded his head while walking past the two.

Not only did the people around them not find this person rude, but they felt that it was only reasonable for someone with such looks to have such an arrogant personality.

Some whispering voices rang out behind Qing Yun.

“Who is this person? This face looks…tsk tsk, there’s no justice if you’re not popular in the circle, right?”

“It should be…Qing Yun?” One clearly recognized Qing Yun but was unsure as he spoke, “He came over here to audition before. You’ve seen him before, haven’t you?”

“What? Was that Qing Yun? Are you kidding me? Why didn’t he look this good the last time I looked?”

“This plastic surgery can’t be done in a few days, can it?”

“It’s not plastic surgery. You can see his features and face shape haven’t changed, but it’s just stunning, especially when that look is directed at me. My bones are almost crisped…Hey, what are you doing?”