ARC 4 - Chapter 4.10

In this scene, as a leader and a king, Lance is unwilling to become a slave, but he has to do so. Therefore, Ning Qianyuan not only has to kneel down to Qing Yun but also has to reflect his inner struggle and the fierce collision between his pride and his strong sense of responsibility in the kneeling process.

So, Lance is both disgruntled and reluctant and still harbors a hatred for Qing Yun.

But this was too difficult for Ning Qianyuan……He was focused on how to apologize to Qing Yun and how to please him. So the first time he kneeled down, he directly “plopped” on his knees. He endured a lot and held back from holding Qing Yun directly in front of him.

He knelt down too easily and too willingly. He looked at Qing Yun with a pair of eyes that were simply filled with the words “begging for forgiveness”.

It was so funny that Qing Yun almost couldn’t hold back his laughter.

How could Hilde be satisfied? In fact, Ning Qianyuan had knelt twenty times, but Hilde hadn’t been satisfied once.

“Ning! You’re supposed to be a tough guy, understand? You were forced to become a slave, not to propose, do you know that?” Hilde was very speechless. He held his forehead, danced around, and explained, “You have to embody that unwillingness and hatred. Well, I know it might be a little hard for you……”

By now, Hilde couldn’t see the contradiction between Ning Qianyuan and Qing Yun. He just wanted to slap himself. What a wrong choice he made to choose this scene to start.

“But……can you not act so…… ” Hilde looked at Ning Qianyuan and racked his brain before coming up with an appropriate Chinese word. “So Dog Legs?” 1

Hilde’s words went in one ear and out the other. Ning Qianyuan looked towards Qing Yun, who was standing beside him, and was slightly relieved when he found that the corners of his eyes were tinted with a little smile. A little embarrassment is nothing. Trying to coax him into a good mood is the main thing.

Then, the shooting continued. Ning Qianyuan and Qing Yun entered the scene together. As soon as he stood in his place, he heard a voice that was like a mosquito in his ears: “You want to try to ng again?”

Of course, the one who spoke was Qing Yun. He had been standing for so long and still hadn’t finished filming a single scene yet that Ning Qianyuan didn’t feel ashamed. His legs were getting sore, okay? Qing Yun didn’t know that this person was pretending. The king of the entertainment industry could not be so useless even after five years of inactivity.

In fact, Ning Qianyuan only started two or three times somewhat unable to control his emotions. The rest was utterly to see Qing Yun’s expression loosen. He was shamelessly acting stupid.

As soon as he heard Qing Yun’s words, Ning Qianyuan immediately cheered up and took out his strength as a movie emperor. This time, he really did pass at once.

After shooting for a long time, he finally got the first scene done. Hilde was unable to laugh or cry at what happened. He had worked with Ning Qianyuan many times, so how could he not know his abilities and even more of his arrogance. He had just come back and was even willing to use his reputation to get a smile from the beauty, so he(Hilde) was impressed.

“All those ng shots just now have to be preserved. I’m going to make a special feature to show to the audience in China.” Hilde said this as he shrugged his shoulders towards the assistant director beside him. “China always says that a bad first shooting of the opening scene is not a good sign, so I must retaliate back.”

It was the first day of shooting, and both Ning Qianyuan and Qing Yun had arrived in a hurry from China, so Hilde quickly and generously let them go.