Epilogue

"This is a bad idea!" Kizuki whisper-shouted, eyeing his friends up and down. Kizuki wouldn't admit it, but the sixteen year old was nervous of being caught, even if they technically weren't doing anything bad.

"Hush!" Anita barked, swatting his arm, the first half of the sixteen year old twins being the trouble maker.

"I-I have to agree. We're spying!" Anika warned, hiding behind the comfort of Kizuki. Although, she looked exactly like her sister, with the exception of the scar running across the side of her head, the two were complete opposites. Anita was a trouble-maker. Her, Ace, and sometimes even Kizuki were known for getting in trouble in school.

"If you guys don't have the balls to do it, I will!" Ace cheekily said, his eyes mischievous, the seventeen year old wanting to start his antics.

"Ace, no!" Maya warned, the nineteen year old grabbing at her brother.

The teenagers hid behind the wall, watching their parents get ready to leave to go on vacation. The older parents were much successful, and a little bit of freedom was much needed in their book.

"Whatcha doing?" A voice asked, the group turning around swiftly. Only to be met with the sight of Izumi, Kizuki's little sister. Holding her hand was her best friend Charmy, Sero and Camie's daughter.

"Damn you two!" Kizuki barked at his sister, rolling his eyes.

The fifteen year old girls were unfazed. "W-why are y-you guys s-spying?" Charmy asked, her stuttering problem causing her to speak slow and carefully. She could speak just fine, without her stuttering, but didn't want to confuse her friends.

"Why? That's a great question. I've been asking that for a while!" Anika huffed, walking away from the nosey kids and joining Charmy and Izumi.

"All of our parents are going to a resort right? Maya is old enough to watch us, though we're old enough to watch ourselves too. Anyways, the minute they leave we start the party!" Ace winked, causing Anika to blush. His long dread locks were tied back into a ponytail, showing off his pierced ears.

"Uh party?" Maya asked, placing her hands on her hips. "I maybe a little stupid, but I'm not stupid enough to throw a party when they're trusting us. Absolutely not, Ace." Her emerald eyes were boring into Aces gold ones, her hair past her butt now. Her speech has gotten progressively better and her comprehension and reading were much improved of since she was a child.

"You're not stupid. You just learn differently." Izumi said, her spiky hair coming to her shoulders. Her red eyes were always captivating, with freckles all over her face. She pursed her lips at her older brother. "Papa is gonna kill you."

"Dad isn't going to find out, now hush." Kizuki warned, his blonde curly hair messy, per usual, just like Izuku. "It won't be too big of a party. Just a get together."

"Yeah!" Anita agreed, her black and lightly blonde hair pulled into a messy bun. Her gold eyes were full of wildness, not a care in the world.

"I-I don't t-think y-y-you guys should d-do t-this." Charmy whisper, her black hair coming to her shoulders. Her large brown eyes were full of timidness, everyone in the friend group silently agreeing to help and protect her. Her confidence wasn't the highest and sometimes people at school thought it was okay to bully her for it. Ace, and Anita had gotten into many fights for her because of it.

"I agree. I would just wait." Another voice said, but the voice caused everyone to freeze.

Everyone slowly turned to Izuku, the Omega standing there frowning. "What do you all think you're doing?"

"H-hey Dad." Kizuki started, looking at Izumi who shook her head no, that she wasn't the one who said where they were. A little figure popped out, showing Katana pop out behind Izuku's back. "Katana, really..." He mumbled under his breath.