Chapter Seventeen

Izuku woke up with a groan. His eyes felt heavy, his stomach sore. His emerald eyes tried scanning his bedroom, but after he slowly started to wake up he realized he wasn't home.

The smell of medicine and disinfectant invaded his sense of smell. He glanced at his hospital gown, and he whimpered in confusion. Why was he here? 

Movement from the corner of his eyes caught his attention, and he smiled. "K-Kacchan.." His voice was small, he wasn't even sure if Katsuki heard him. Katsuki sat in a chair, his arm crossed as he slept.

Katsuki sat up immediately, his eyes wide in surprise. "Deku!" He ran to Izuku's side, his large hands caressing Izuku's face. "How are you, baby? You fucking scared me!" His voice sounded pained, and frantic.

"I-I'm okay. What happened..?" Izuku moved over on the small hospital bed, and pulled Katsuki down with him. The two faced each other, their eyes not leaving the others. "W-where are the girls?"

"Mina was here with them, but Shitty Hair came by to pick them up." Katsuki ignored Izuku's question, not even sure how to bring up the drastic situation. "Everyone is worried about you."

Izuku smiled softly. "I tend to spend a lot of time with hospital beds. It's nothing new." His beautiful emerald eyes stared deeply into crimson. "Why are you ignoring my question, Kacchan?"

Katsuki frowned, as his large hand landed on Izuku's stomach. The action made Izuku gasp, looking at Katsuki in surprise. Katsuki sighed, as his thumb ran circles across Izuku's flat stomach. "You're pregnant."

Katsuki figured the best way to get the conversation started was to face it head on.

Izuku's eyes widened, as his small hand overlapped with Katsuki's. "W-what?"

Katsuki crawled onto his knees, as Izuku still laid down. He placed a kiss on Izuku's stomach and looked at Izuku with pain in his eyes. "You were pregnant before, Izu..?"

Izuku froze, as he forced himself to sit up. He pulled his knees to his chest, ignoring the lingering pain in his stomach. He buried his face into his knees, and covered his head with his arms. "Why? Think I'm some sort of whore because of it?" Izuku asked, malice lacing itself in his words.

"Izuku, what? When have I thought that about anything you've told me? Or shit I found out? Why would I think that?" Katsuki questioned, trying to get Izuku to unbury himself.

"I wanted my babies." Izuku said, seemingly ignoring Katsuki. "I wanted my babies so much. But Shoto hated them. He made me get rid of them. So many times. My first baby, I had to get aborted. I need the stripper job." Izuku's voice was shaky, as he looked at Katsuki with tears in his eyes. "I've always wanted my own pups. So many abortions..."

Katsuki felt his heart squeeze, as he sat next to Izuku. "I thought... you didn't sleep with him during your heat?"

Izuku shook his head slowly. "I never did. But the second my last wave hit... he'd always want to do it. I got pregnant a few times because of it."
Izuku touched his stomach tenderly, as he crawled into Katsuki's lap. "I had three documented abortions..."

Katsuki didn't have to ask what he meant. Shoto probably has had Izuku do at home abortions. Which were either from violence or by force. Katsuki wasn't sure how Izuku still  sane.

"You..you wanted pups too right...?" Izuku asked, his eyes pleading that Katsuki would say yes.

"I do. But kitten..." Katsuki blinked rapidly, trying not to let his sadness show. "Baby, you're sick."

Izuku looked at Katsuki with confusion in his emerald eyes. "Sick? I feel fine, though. Well.. aside from the stomach pain.."

"Your womb... it's weakening. This baby could kill you." Katsuki couldn't bare seeing Izuku's face change to one of pain. "The doctor... suggested that we should get rid—"