Chapter Fourteen

Katsuki leaned back into the couch and groaned lowly. Izuku began walking up to Katsuki and climbed into his lap, a light smirk on his face.

Izuku was aware of the bulge in Katsuki's pants, and it aroused him. Lust pheromones began filling the air around the two as Izuku placed kisses on Katsuki's neck. He bit down softly, a low moan escaping Katsuki's lips, and as he tried to grab Izuku's waist, Izuku denied him. Izuku grabbed Katsuki's wrist and held them by his head.

"No touching." He began grinding on Katsuki's cock, suppressing moans out of the both of them. "Just let me do the work for now." Izuku's voice held a confidence that Katsuki has never saw and it made Katsuki's heart swell.

Izuku's hand grabbed Katsuki's chin, and licked Katsuki's neck before kissing him forcefully on his lips. Izuku never taking dominance in any situation, and Katsuki was more than eager to see what this would lead to. Izuku's tongue making its way into Katsuki's mouth, Katsuki unsure what to do. He's never been dominated by anyone. His instincts and lust fighting.

Izuku broke away from the kiss, panting and a string of saliva connected their lips still. He got up and walked back to the pole, where he smiled over his shoulder before hoisting himself up.

He's never preformed in the private rooms for anyone. People tended to get too comfortable and touchy, and Izuku had enough of Shoto assaulting him at home.

But for Katsuki, he would do anything. Katsuki never made him feel like he was forced or coerced into anything. He constantly made him feel loved and it was something Izuku's craved since the passing of his mother. Words couldn't describe what Katsuki made Izuku feel.

Katsuki watched with hungry eyes, as Izuku spun on the pole, his legs bending in angles he didn't know were possible. His back arched, showing more of the beautiful ass of his. Izuku pulled himself back up, before slowly going back down, but not before doing a split on the way down.

Izuku walked back to Katsuki, before climbing back on his lap and slowly grinding on Katsuki's hard-on. Katsuki began muttering praises to Izuku, causing the Omega to moan.

"Do you want to get rid of those?" Katsuki asked, his voice hoarse, as he gestured towards Izuku's outfit.

"If you're going to get rid of yours too." Izuku stood up, and made a show of removing his clothing. Katsuki watched as he removed his clothes hastily, the sexual frustration getting to him. Soon the couple were in nothing but their bare skin, with the exception of Izuku leaving the shoes and ears on, due to Katsuki's request.

Izuku climbed back onto Katsuki's lap, his face heating up as he felt Katsuki's hard cock against his ass. Slick began leaking out of his entrance, the anticipation of having Katsuki inside him again too much.

"Do you want to go all the way..?" Izuku asked, slowly grinding on Katsuki, mewls leaving his lips as Katsuki's large hands grabbed his slim waist.

"Only if you fucking want to." Katsuki thrusted upward, causing both of them to moan loudly. The overstimulation was becoming too much for both of them.

"I want to.." Izuku kissed Katsuki slowly, as Katsuki thrusted against Izuku's ass. "Do you want me to give you a blowjob?" Izuku panted, lust filling his entire body.

"Fuck, Deku..." Katsuki normally didn't moan, but seeing Izuku in such a state and hearing him talk lewdly, he couldn't help the moans that left his lips. "You're really bold today, aren't you?"

Izuku got on his knees, peering at him through his lashes, as he grabbed Katsuki's cock. He felt it throb under his touch, and a lustful smile got on his face. "It's your day... I'd do anything for you." He tentatively placed a kiss on the tip of Katsuki's cock, never breaking eye contact with the Alpha.