Chapter Twenty-One

"The baby is all good!" The doctor exclaimed, shooting the mates an endearing smile. "You're check-in was approaching anyways, so I'm glad to have squeezed you guys in."

"Thanks again, doc." Katsuki sighed, looking at Izuku. The Omega released a deep breathe before smiling back at Katsuki.

"Oh it's not a problem. Thank you for allowing a blood sample, Midoriya. We can get some things tested for your procedure. Now," The doctor clasped his hands together. "Would you like to know the gender of your baby?"

Both the Alpha and the Omega were caught off guard. "What?"

"Don't you guys remember? During your last appointment, I mentioned you guys could learn the gender of the baby." The Doctor smiled. "Or not. Completely your choice."

"I want to know!" Izuku exclaimed loudly, his ears turning red when he saw eyes on him. "I-I didn't mean to yell. I-it's also your choice, Kacchan."

"I want to fucking know too, doc. Tell us." Katsuki winked at Izuku before kissing his cheek.

"Alright." He placed more of the cold gel on Izuku's belly, as he rubbed the machine over it. "Hear the heartbeat is all good, always a good sign. And look at that..." The doctors voice trailed off, as he smiled at the mates. "Looks like a boy."

Izuku smiled, tears pricking his eyes as he stared at the monitor. "A boy..."

"No fucking way..." Katsuki's voice trailed off as he grinned at the machine. "A fucking boy!" He clapped, and grabbed Izukus face before smashing their lips together, much to Izuku's embarrassment. "Haha!" Katsuki was thrilled, his emotions going crazy with joy.

"Since you're two months now, almost three, we're going to send you a dietary plan. Just to make sure you're staying on the right track, especially since we're going to do this surgery. Mental health is good?"

"Yes." Izuku answered immediately. And it was true. His moods have gotten well, and even with the dosage lowered it didn't affect him negatively.

"I love to hear it. Anything else you two need from me?" The doctor asked, taking a cloth and wiping the gel off of Izuku. "And you guys can have these printed if you'd like?"

As Izuku nodded, Katsuki smiled. "Sex isn't harmful right? Or even.. rougher sex?" His eyes darted to Izuku, as the Omega lowered his head, his cheeks aflame.

"No. Just be mindful for the stomach. As you know, Omegas crave sex. Might not have the highest sex drive, but definitely look for it. Especially during pregnancy. Just, since Mr. Midoriya—"

"I-Izuku." Izuku whispered, mortified of the conversation, but he knew it was necessary. "You can call me Izuku."

"Right. Well for Izuku's case, it's just harder for him. We still don't want you to stress out, and harm yourself or do overexerting yourself. But no one can deny you your sexual pleasures."

"I-I see." His head snapped upwards, a sudden thought coming to his mind. "Can I take care of kids?" As the doctor raised an eyebrow, Izuku continued. "My friend recently gave birth to twins. Just hit two months old. But he has postpartum depression. Really bad. And I have another friend who already has a kid, and it's her birthday in like two days. I want to help them."

"Ah. Well, yes you can. Just be careful okay? I've saw cases where children were playing around and accidentally caused a miscarriage by hitting the said persons stomach. Always be mindful, you know?"

"I understand." Izuku smiled, casting a glance to his Alpha, who only pursed his lips.

"As for the friend with postpartum," This caused the two to look at his questioningly. "Has he seen anyone, like a therapist or a psychiatrist?"