Chapter Eighteen

Izuku was in so much pain, it was crazy.

The medication did help dull the sensation of constantly feeling like he was being stabbed, but it would be for a few hours at best.

Katsuki didn't want Izuku doing anything that would strain him. He even tried taking care of the twins and Katsuki was weary about that. Katsuki felt like he was using a lot of his strength to do so.

But Katsuki pampered the hell out of Izuku. Showered him, cuddled him, simply showered him with affection. It made Izuku's heart swell, feeling the love Katsuki was giving him. He hasn't felt anything like this in his prior relationship, so feeling this now was so surreal to him.

"Hey, Izu." Katsuki greeted, as walked in with a tray of breakfast. The smell of fresh strawberries, and french toast blessed Izuku's sense of smell, and he drooled at the smell. Pancakes currently made him nauseous, and his loved for sweet things quickly changed to french toasts. "Hungry baby?"

"Mhm... I am..." Izuku blushed not daring to make eye contact. He's been starving, but that hasn't been the only thing that has been out of control.

His hormones were out of wack.

He constantly craved sex, or at least to release a load after a while. But he couldn't dare bring himself to mention it to Katsuki, it was mortifying.

"Hey, what's wrong, princess?" Katsuki sat on the bed next to Izuku, as he prepared to feed him. "Not feeling the food anymore?" He placed it on the bedside table, as he realized Izuku was avoiding eye contact.

"Kitten, talk to—mhmm." Katsuki moaned, as Izuku aggressively kissed him. He climbed into his lap, wanting friction as soon as possible, and began attacking Katsuki's neck with bites and kisses. "Izuku, what's up?" Katsuki groaned, holding Izuku still.

"Touch me... please." Tears began welling in his eyes from the embarrassment. "There's something wrong with me, Kacchan!"

Katsuki furrowed his brows. "I-I always want you to touch me." Katsuki blinked, before smiling slyly. "It's not funny, Kacchan..."

"Baby, baby listen. It's okay. It's natural. You're going to want to have sex, and that's alright. Though, I didn't know it'd be showing this early in pregnancy." His large hands drifted towards Izuku little bump. "Maybe it's the meds. I'll ask the fucking doctor, okay?"

"Y-yeah? It's not weird or—" Izuku groaned, holding his stomach as Katsuki became alert. "Ouch.."

"Baby, come on. No stressing right now. Did you take them this morning?" As Izuku shook his head no, Katsuki sighed. "You have to take them. And your antidepressants. I'll get them and some orange juice. Or you want apple?"

"O-orange please." As Izuku laid down, trying to blink tears away, Katsuki quickly went to retrieve the medication. He hated seeing Izuku suffering. He's had enough of that. "I'm sorry..." Izuku whispered, curling up.

Izuku didn't want to feel like he was bothering Katsuki, even if the two were mates now. In the back of his head, he'd always feel like a bother, no matter how much Katsuki reassured him otherwise.

Katsuki walked back into the room holding Izuku's pill and a cup of orange juice. "Here, princess. Take 'em." He placed the pills and helped Izuku drink them down. "See, you're going to be okay."

"I... I could've done it myself, Kacchan.." Izuku muttered, feeling horrible for making Katsuki do all the work for him.

"Get that out of your head." Katsuki warned, picking up the nearly forgotten food. "I'm always going to be here for you, baby. I'm not doing anything because I'm forced to, I'm doing it because I want too. You're my fucking mate. My everything. I'll do anything for you, I'll die for you."

"You can't die. I need you." Izuku mumbled, not being used for the two to be able to feel each other's thoughts and emotions. It was something that came with bonding, and it was foreign for Izuku to feel.

"I need you too. But my point is, you shitty nerd, is that I'm here for you. You're not alone, so use me. I'm here." Katsuki fed Izuku, pampering his Omega as much as he could. It was something he didn't expect to give him so much joy, but it did.

"Round cheeks is on her way. I have to handle something really quickly with the old pains in my ass. You'll be okay, or need me to reschedule?" Katsuki asked, laying Izuku back on some pillows.

"Kacchan, don't talk about Ochako or your parents like that. But, please don't reschedule. I'll be fine." Izuku closed his eyes, the medication slowly kicking in. One side effect of the medication was drowsiness. Izuku constantly laid in bed, and Katsuki would come and massage Izuku's leg to make sure blood clots didn't come from the lack of movement.

"Kitten, you sure?" Katsuki whispered, and suddenly he found himself staring at Izuku's emerald eyes. "What's up?"

"When you come back... can we do something please?" Izuku begged, his sleepiness apparent in his eyes. "I really want you to touch me, again."

"Okay, okay. What kind of Alpha would I be if I didn't take care of you? You've been such a good Omega.. and so strong. You're caring our beautiful pup." He kissed Izuku gently, slightly pulling Izuku's plump lips between his teeth. A throaty moan left Izuku's lips, and his smalls hands grabbed at Katsuki's shoulders, pulling him on top of him.

Katsuki didn't put his weight on Izuku, he put his arms on the sides of Izuku's body. The two shared a good passionate kiss, their tongues dancing sensually. Izuku opened his legs, and wrapped them around Katsuki's waist. The two grinded against each other, their members rubbing against each other. The two moaned, giving into each other's desires. As Katsuki's hand made it's way to Izuku's member, a ring resonated within the house.

A whine left Izuku's lips, as Katsuki cursed under his breath. "Horrible fucking timing. Though it works out," Katsuki smooth his hands over Izuku's unruly hair. "Because when Round cheeks leave, your ass is mines."

Izuku moaned quietly, as he nodded excitedly. "You'll be careful..?"

"Of fucking course. Why wouldn't I be? I can't hurt you or my pup." Katsuki winked as he covered Izuku up and walked to let Ochako in the house.

"Hey Izuku!" Ochako exclaimed, as she greeted Izuku. Izuku smiled, and watched as Katsuki began gathering his things to leave.

"Oi, Round Cheeks!" Katsuki exclaimed, gaining the attention of both of the Omegas. "He is able to do physical shit, but his pain comes in waves. I just gave him medicine though, so he should be okay for now. I shouldn't be gone for too long." As Ochako nodded, he looked over at Izuku. "Help him with everything, alright? I want to make sure he's fucking okay."

"Sure thing, Bakugo." Ochako smiled, as Izuku pouted.

"I can do some things on my own—"

"Never said you couldn't. I just want you relaxing, alright. Besides," Katsuki went and whispered in Izuku's ear. "You need all your energy for tonight, right kitten?"

A shiver ran down Izuku's body, as Katsuki kissed him. "I'll be back, baby. I love you." He turned to Ochako before   giving her a lopsided smile. "Thank you too, Round Cheeks."

"No biggie, anytime." Ochako sat on the bed next to Izuku, and grabbed the remote as Izuku began settling back to fall asleep. "Anything for you guys."

"I love you too, Kacchan. Be safe." Izuku mumbled, as he closed his eyes.

"Of course, kitten."

To Be Continued
1276 Words