Chapter Eleven

"What..?" Katsuki asked, as he tried to process what Izuku just said. "What do you mean, Izuku..?"

"We shouldn't see each other anymore!" Izuku cried out, standing up and leaving a kneeling Katsuki on the floor. Katsuki stood up and began walking to Izuku. "I can't satisfy you! You're better being with Momo! She said you guys were  seeing each other... w-why leave someone like her for someone like me..?" Izuku buried his face in his hands, in an attempt to muffle out his cries. "You... you like it rough right? I can't do that! I'm terrified, because I'm scared I'll be back to when I got raped, or being forced to have sex. I'm so... I'm so worthless as your Omega, Katsuki!"

"Shut the fuck up, Izuku. Listen, please." Katsuki tried to at least get near Izuku but Izuku wouldn't let him. "Izuku, please."

Izuku began to walk away, and before Katsuki could run after him, he bolted into the hallway. He ran, knowing Katsuki would catch up to him, but just wanting to be away from the Alpha. He knew he was being unfair, not allowing him to talk. But Izuku couldn't breathe, his heart was beating rapidly, and black spots began clouding his vision. A massive panic attack was setting in, and he didn't know what to do.

He collapsed on his knees, holding his head in his arms. He didn't know where he was at, nor if his other friends were even at work today. He began feeling lightheaded and suddenly he found himself wishing he didn't run out of Katsuki's office.

A pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around Izuku. "Baby, you have to breathe." Katsuki's voice was hoarse, and Izuku felt tears fall into his shoulders. "Can you do that, Izu? Remember our breathing techniques...". Feeling Katsuki's strong chest on Izuku's back calmed Izuku down, and Izuku found himself steadying his breaths.

Katsuki released calming pheromones and pulled Izuku onto his lap. Izuku's back still on Katsuki's chest, because Izuku didn't want to face him. Katsuki's heart hammered into his chest, the fear of losing Izuku a second time heavy on his chest. He truly loves Izuku with everything in him. And he simply wants Izuku to know how true it is.

"Izuku..please listen to me." Katsuki begged. "Yes... me and Momo were a thing. But we ended that a while ago, before I started dating you. I would never cheat on you with anyone, I don't care who it is. It was wrong for me to continue to talk to her, but I made it clear that I was done with her." Izuku slowly turned to look at Katsuki, both of them with watery eyes. "I would never ask you to do anything you don't want to do."

"I...I can't satisfy you. You like it 'rough' right?" Izuku asked, bitterness laced in his voice.

Katsuki stayed silent for a moment. "I don't care what I do, as long as it's with you. I could be caring and slow. Or heartless and rough. Our relationship isn't solely off of sex. Me and Momo's was. I want to marry you one day and bond with you. I know we've both been anticipating bonding, but we've never actually spoken about it. But it's something I do want to do with you. I want pups with you, and I know... I know it's too soon, but it's what I see for us. Call me crazy, but I fucking love you, Deku."

Izuku buried his head into Katsuki's nape, and Katsuki ran his hand through his hair. "Talk to me. What did she say to you?"

Izuku began relaxing in Katsuki's embrace. "She said you two had had sex.... and that she could handle you. She said that I was too 'fragile'. And a worthless Omega, and that Omegas don't know how to... how to keep their legs closed. She could 'f-fuck you better than I could'." Izuku closed his eyes, in an attempt to shut out the doubts and insecurities.

Katsuki tried his hardest to remain calm but a low growl began emitting from the base of his throat. He couldn't fathom what became of Momo in order for her to insult his Omega like that. "That bitch..." Katsuki reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "Old hag... send Yaoyaorzou into my office. And send someone to empty her office. She's done here." He pocketed his phone once more and picked up Izuku bridal style.