Chapter Twelve

"Why do you wanna go back?" Katsuki asked, as he brushed Izuku's wet hair. Katsuki insisted on taking Izuku a bath, much against Izuku's embarrassing pleads not to. Not that Izuku minded, but he felt so exposed under Katsuki's gaze. It made his stomach flutter.

"I just want to see the other people I used to work with. I don't want to go back to being a stripper." Izuku let out a low purr, as Katsuki began rubbing lotion over Izuku's body. Izuku didn't force Katsuki to do anything like this, but recently Katsuki's been pampering him. From bathing him to feeding him. It made Izuku fall even more love with Katsuki, if that was possible.

"I had this one friend named Asui Tsuyu, but she's always tells me to call her Tsu. She's so kind. Then there's someone named Kendo, and she so had the hots for Tsu, but sometimes Tsu was so oblivious." Izuku laughed, and then stiffened when Katsuki's hands caressed his stomach. "K-Kacchan..."

Blush crept up on Izuku's cheeks, as Katsuki's tongue licked at Izuku's neck. His large hands still rubbing on Izuku's stomach. "Can you see it...?" Katsuki's voice was low, as he licked behind Izuku's ear, causing Izuku to let out a small moan. "One day, we're gonna have a fucking family. You're going to be all round, and beautiful, and so fucking perfect."

Izuku couldn't help but smile at Katsuki's words. The two spoke about plans for the future late last night. They weren't planning on rushing anything, but just wanted to see the insight of the others' thoughts. After all, the future was a beautiful yet scary thing within itself. No one knew what to expect nor what would happen.

"You're going to be a great father, Kacchan." Izuku placed his hands over Katsuki's. Katsuki smiled into Izuku's nape, and kissed his neck, leaving behind hickeys. Moans left Izuku's plump lips, and soon Izuku turned around to face his Alpha. "I want kisses here too." Izuku pointed to his lips shyly, and Katsuki caressed his cheeks before kissing him slowly.

Katsuki made Izuku lay on the bed, trapping him under his large body, as Katsuki's tongue plunged into Izuku's mouth. Izuku moaned, and grabbed Katsuki's shoulders, the sensation too much for him. "K-Kacchan ~".

"Izuku..." Katsuki didn't understand why he was being so affectionate. Not that it bothered him, because the two couldn't seem to keep their hands off of each other, but it was something about Izuku's scent that seemed to draw him in. "Baby, is your heat coming up?" He managed to ask in between kisses.

"Y-yes." Izuku mummered, still feeling the sensation of Katsuki's lips on his own.

"Kitten, do you want to..." Katsuki seemed to freeze. He couldn't manage to ask what he had wanted to ask. He feared Izuku wouldn't want it anymore, and of course he'd respect it but it still would hurt him slightly.

"Katsuki...?" Izuku sat up, causing Katsuki to have to sit up as well. "What's wrong?" His pretty features frowned, as he held Katsuki's cheek in one hand, the other intertwined with Katsuki's fingers.

A blush tainted over Katsuki's cheeks. "Do you.. do you still want me to mark you?"

That was the most least awkward way to ask if Izuku wanted to go all the way.

After all, they've only had sex one time since they've been together, and never during Izuku's heat.

It was a dangerous thing to do, honestly.

Izuku could end up pregnant, if protection wasn't worn, and if Izuku didn't want to be marked yet, that was also a high chance of that happening.

Izuku blushed and slowly crawled onto Katsuki's lap. Katsuki leaned on the headboard, and pulled Izuku closer, their practically nude bodies pressed together. The couple only managed to put on their underwear before getting sidetracked. "I...I only see myself with you, Kacchan. No one else... so yes... we can go through completely.. and you can mark me." Izuku kissed Katsuki, wrapping his arms around Katsuki's neck.