Chapter Thirty-Five

Kizuki could cry.

His little lungs were surprisingly strong for a baby who was born two months early. As Katsuki would say to tease his fiancé, Kizuki got his crybaby traits from Izuku.

Currently, Izuku was home, rocking the baby in the bouncer humming a song. His eyes were barely open, as his leg pushed on the bouncer.

Well, at least he thought Kizuki was placed in the bouncer.

Izuku was so tired, his mind didn't realize he was holding his son, his leg bouncing the empty bouncer. Kizuki was held the proper was and all, and was safe, but Izuku was so out of it he couldn't even realize what he was doing.

It was almost midnight and Katsuki wasn't home. The Alpha has been working more hours to have some extra pay. Even Izuku had began working from home, even as simple as doing some paperwork. He felt happy, finally working and being able to provide in a "better" way.

But with the baby, he felt out of it.

Izuku was so sleepy, he didn't hear his bedroom door open, and a sleepy Katsuki walk in. Katsuki's crimson eyes landed on his mate, holding his son and rocking the bouncer as if he was in it, his voice barely audible as he sung the lullaby. He took a video, before snickering to himself.

Katsuki quietly walked over to his mate, and peered at his son. His wide eyes peered back his father, as Katsuki gently picked him up.

"Giving your mother a hard time, huh?" He smiled, rocking back and forth. "Go to sleep, brat."

Izuku nodded off, the sudden jerk waking him up. "Hn...? Kacchan?" He yawned, and rubbed his eyes. "I had put Kizu in his bouncer. Here, let me hold him. You go sleep, you were working."

"Nope. Get some fucking sleep, Deku. You need it, baby." He looked at his now sleeping son. "He's done for the night. Hopefully." Katsuki carefully laid him down, before turning back to Izuku who began struggling to keep his eyes open. "I'll meet you in bed in a few. Let me go shower."

Izuku nodded and clumsily got setttled into bed, falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillows. Katsuki smiled fondly, before slowly leaving the bedroom to go to the bathroom. He took a quick shower, and decided on wearing some boxers to bed.

He laid in bed, and pulled Izuku's body closer to him. Izuku even while asleep snuggled deeper into his Alpha, feeling the comfort of his body. Izuku's back was to Katsuki's chest as the laid together Katsuki planted a kiss on Izuku's neck before mumbling a goodnight and slowly falling asleep himself.

————————————————————
After Izuku told Ochaco and Kaminari that he was engaged, the news spread like wildfire.

Ochaco told Mina, Kendo, Tsuyu. Mina and Ochaco had really hit it off with the other two, who finally managed to get together. Kaminari told Kirishima, who told Sero. It was chaotic to say the least.

Even Katsuki told his parents, by simply taking a picture of the beautiful ring on Izuku's finger. He said it with the message saying "Clear up your fucking calendars!"

Izuku woke up to his son crying and his phone ringing. He groaned, before getting up and grabbing his son, after untangling himself from his Alpha.

"Good morning, my prince." His voice was low, a content purr leaving his chest. "Let's your diaper changed, yeah?"

Izuku hastily grabbed his phone before putting it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Congratulations, on your engagement, Izu." Shinso's monotone voice said on the other line.