Chapter Thirteen

Katsuki wasn't sure if he was mad or damn proud about what happened at restaurant.

The friend group eventually split up, but not before everyone said their goodbyes and gave hugs. Although, after hearing about Izuku having a new boyfriend, Kendo was more then excited to hear about it. She even spoke to him about what to do for his birthday, since it was coming up. The plan was more then lewd, Izuku couldn't stop blushing the whole ride home.

Once Mina, Izuku, and Ochako got to Katsuki's house, the trio made sure to let Katsuki know they ran into his egotistical ex-girlfriend.

"Bakubabe, Izu was so badass!" Mina cheered, hugging Izuku, as he groaned. "All like- 'If you were good enough, Katsuki would still be with you' blah blah blah!"

"M-Mina..." Izuku blushed, hiding himself in her neck. He hated being confrontational to other people. Especially to the fact it led to violence. "You broke her nose.."

"You did what?" Katsuki asked, smirking.

"Worth it!" Mina winked and swayed her hips. "Now my mate can take care of me." The Beta blew Ochako a kiss, the brunette Omega frowning.

"Whatever, babes. But I agree, she deserved it, grabbing on Izuku like that." She walked over, concern written over her face and held Izuku's cheeks tenderly. "Are you okay?"

Katsuki didn't approach as the Beta and Omega check out Izuku for injuries, though he wouldn't have any. It was their instinct, especially Ochako, to care for Izuku. Although they were very close in age, the trio has been through a lot as a whole. Katsuki had more then enough respect for them.

"I-I'm fine. I promise." Izuku smiled shyly, his eyes lowered. "I'm sorry for making us have to leave—"

"Hush it up." Mina flicked his forehead softly. "No one is pressed about it. We were fine with our cheeseburger meals." They all shared a cheeky smile, before letting Izuku go. "We have to pick up Maya from my moms. She has an appointment tomorrow early in the morning. I'll talk to you guys later."

The two left, Izuku looking at Katsuki with a slight frown.  "What's wrong?" Katsuki asked, once the two made it to their shared bedroom.

Izuku stripped his clothes before trudging to the bathroom. "Izuku..."

"I have to use the bathroom, Kacchan..." His voice was small, his eyes not looking at Katsuki.

"Did I do something..?" Katsuki asked, worry laced in his voice

"..." Izuku finally made eye contact with Katsuki, sadness swirling in his emerald eyes. "Kacchan... why do you want me..?"

"Izu... what are you talking about?" The two standing in front of each other. Katsuki looking down at Izuku.  Katsuki never realized their height difference, but Izuku was just about up to Katsuki's throat.

"Those girls.. they're amazing. They haven't been used. Abused... traumatized... yet you want me?" Izuku's voice was shaky, but he refused to cry. "I've showed my body off... had an abusive boyfriend... been forced to have sex and do things I've never wanted to do. But you want me...?"

Katsuki never thought about how insecure Izuku was feeling. He didn't think the people who he used to sleep with in his past. would make him regret it so much. Those women and men he's been with hasn't really meant much to him. Well maybe except for Jiro, but even then, while he was with her, Izuku never left his mind.

"I'm not bothered by that stuff. I want you. I always have... even when I pushed you away. I just... was ignoring myself and how I felt. I told you, kitten, you're everything that I want. Nothing else."