Chapter Thirty- Seven

"How does the design look?" Mistuki asked, running a hand through her blonde hair.

"I-It's pretty." Izuku couldn't take his eyes off the sketch for his wedding clothes.

Izuku was always into simple things, because simplicity made life easy for him. And for his wedding attire he wanted something simple, nothing too crazy.

And he begged Mitsuki to respect that, and she did. Well, as simple as a multimillionaire designer could get.

The top of his suit was a simple white, but if someone were to look closely, you could see the golden embroidery of flowers laced into it. The cuffs of the suit had the name 'Bakugo' embroidered into it. The bottom half of the suit, wouldn't even be considered a suit anymore. It spiraled off into a gown, seemingly flowing and made with a beautiful lace material.

"I-I can't take this. It's too—"

"Shut up." Mitsuki pulled Izuku into a hug, messing up his hair in the process. "It's one of my gifts to you. I'm gonna do it, kid."

"One?!" Izuku gasped, and before he could say more, a knock was heard at her door. As she yelled a 'Come in!', Katsuki walked in.

"You're not supposed to be here, brat." Mitsuki snarled, hiding her designs so Katsuki wouldn't see it.

"It's lunchtime. I'm taking my Omega to eat, you Old Hag. Talk to him when he's done." Katsuki walked up to Izuku, and kissed his lips gently. "She's not troubling you, right? I'll beat her up."

"Ha! Let me stop you right there—" Mistuki cocked an eyebrow upwards.

"No, no." Izuku sheepishly said, waving his hands in front of him. "A-Auntie is great. And you're not gonna beat anyone up. E-either of you." Izuku looked between his mate and his soon to be mother-in-law.

"This is why I love Izuku," Mitsuki smirked and rubbed Izuku's shoulders as she walked back to her desk. "An Omega who can keep their Alpha in check. I love to see it."

Katsuki began to open his mouth to argue, but Izuku clasped their hands together. "We're gonna go. See you soon!"

As they left her office, Katsuki grumbled, alerting his Omega. "Sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"You didn't, Deku. She's right though," Katsuki leaned in, causing Izuku breathe to hitch in his throat. "I like being commanded by you."

A shudder ran through Izuku. He gulped, and unintentionally released light lust pheromones. "R-really? I-I don't think I ever do t-that though."

"Oh? Well, even in subtle things. The thought of an Omega— My Omega—making me submit to them," Katsuki licked at Izuku's neck, causing the flustered Omega to moan quietly. "Really riles me up."

Katsuki looked at his mate, his eye twitched at the sight.

Izuku's eyes were half-lidded, his cheeks a rosy color. His eyes were lustful, and full of thought, probably thinking of how he could possibly make an Alpha like Katsuki submit to him.

"Fuck. Don't look at me like that." He pulled him into his office, kissing him with intensity. He slipped his tongue into the trembling Omegas mouth, causing Izuku's legs to give out underneath him. If it were not Katsuki having a tight grip on Izuku's waist, he would've fell. Katsuki effortlessly picked up Izuku, making him wrap his legs around the Alphas torso.

The way Katsuki could arouse Izuku was something that still surprised Izuku.

Izuku moaned, as Katsuki's canines grazed the mark beautifully displayed on his neck. "O-oh!" His neck to the side, fully open for his mate. "W-we can't do t-this here." His member was starting to harden, his body becoming flushed under the touch of Katsuki.