>Surprise!<

<art work by Bee himself>
✨dick frog✨

Y/NS POV

It's been a day since he left, I haven't left my room since. I just felt so empty, not motivated, seeing no point in getting up. We have only texted a couple of times since he left, he's probably busy with unpacking and stuff.

I was just scrolling through Twitter when I heard a knock on my door.
"Yeah?" I ask just loud enough for the person at my door to hear. The door opens to reveal Tommy with a sympathetic look. "Hey." He greets me quietly. "Hey." I greet back, bringing my gaze back to my phone. There was a moment more of silence as he walked over to take a seat on the end of my bed.

"How you holding up?" He asks after a long minute of down full silence. "I'm alright." I answer bluntly, not bothering to look up at him. "You should come to dinner with us, everyone will be there."

Not everyone.

"I'm fine, I'll just make some toast or something." I tell him, still not taking my gaze off my phone as I mindlessly scroll through Twitter, where nothing interesting is happening. At least it's something else to look at instead of engaging in this awkward conversation.

"Come on, you should get out of the house." Says Tommy, crossing his legs to get more comfortable. "I'm fine." I tell him, starting to get a bit annoyed. "No you're not, Y/n." He argues softly. "Yes I am." I argue back. "No you're not! Ever since Sapnap left you've been like... this!" He says motioning towards me. We both fall silent once again. This time making eye contact, taking my attention away from Twitter for the first time since he has entered my room.

After he realized he raised his voice without meaning to he lets out a big sigh. "Look, I know you miss him but you're not going to be able to see each other for awhile so why not get used to him being away now." He explains more calmly. I just stare at him with a blank, unreadable expression. Trying to think of something, tears being builded up in my eyes.

That's when I got the idea. The most obvious idea. "What if there is a way I can see him." I say quietly, not breaking eye contact with him. "Well, I mean there is FaceTime and Zoom." Tommy shrugs. "No, I mean like in real life." I say turning my phone back on.
I watch from the corner of my eye as he came to the realization of what I mean.

"Y/n..." He lets his voice trail off. "Tomorrow at six." I say looking up at him. "He hasn't even been gone for fourty-eight hours yet." He states with a small frown forming on his face.
"Yeah, and there's a possibility I wouldn't be able to see him again. What if he finds someone else and just forgets about me, or gets a new number and we completely loose contact with each other." I state the painfully obvious possibilities, which of all hurt to even think about. Without another word I get up running out my door, not giving Tommy a chance to react.

"Y/n!" He calls after me. I was already at the bottom of the stairs. "What's happening?" Tubbo asks with genuine confusion. He sat in the living room on the couch adjacent from the TV.
"Y/n!" Tommy runs down after me.
Tubbo, still extremely oblivious to what's happening gets up from the couch. "What is going on!" He demands getting a bit worried. I ran to the front door collecting my wallet that I leave on the small table at the front door, so I don't forget it when I go out.

"She's leaving!" Tommy explains frantically. "What- where?" Tubbo asks, still a bit confused. "K, I'll be leaving at six tomorrow." I say looking up from my phone with a smile. "Where!" Tubbo demands once again, now a bit annoyed with us for not telling him anything.

"I'm going to see Sapnap."

I jolt awake to the sound of my alarm. Not wasting any time I slide out of bed and collect my bags that I packed the night prior. I look at my digital clock on my bed side table to see its 5:30am. My flight leaves at six, so this is perfect. I run downstairs to see it's still pitch black with all the lights still out. I grab my wallet and keys from the front door, not turning on any lights. I pull out my phone going to call a cab.