>Dinner<

SAPNAPS POV

I woke up to a big ray of sun hitting my eyes. I slowly get out of my bed, picking up my phone from my nightstand to check the time.

                           [12:36pm]

Damn I really slept in.
I normally wake up around nine to ten in the morning. I'm not much of a morning person, but I wake up somewhat early anyway.

I get fully out of bed, seeing my door open a crack. Patches was probably scratching at it to get out and Dream most likely opened it for her on his way to bed last night.

I sluggishly get fully out of bed, tiredly stumbling out of my room, not bothering to get dressed because I wasn't planning on going out today.
I slowly make my way to the main area of the house to see Dream in the kitchen doing what looked like making toast, and George was sat on the couch in the living room.

"Morning Sap!" Dream greets me with a smile, looking up from the glob of jam on his toast he was in the process of spreading. That catches George's attention from the other room.
"Morning Snapnap." George greets, using the name he knows I don't like.
"You call me that again and we're going to have issues." I threaten, pointing my finger at him before going to sit down on one of the stools at the counter.

Dream was on the other side of the counter from me, his plate right in front of him as well as in front of me. I take this chance to steal one of the two pieces of jam toast on his plate, being to lazy to make some myself.
"What the fuck dude!" Dream complained as he watched me take a piece of his toast from his plate.
"Sharing is caring Dreamy boy." I tell him as I walk back to my room.

I didn't really have a plan for today except for finish packing which I'm already almost done, all I had left to pack was my toiletries and essentials such as phone, charger, laptop, etc. Which I should pack before I go to bed, considering we have to leave at like six in the morning tomorrow. It's at least a six hour flight, so that's not going to be fun considering I have just a tiny fear of flying. Anything can happen, yeah there's an extremely small chance of the plane crashing, but it's possible!

I shake the negative thoughts from my head as I walk into my bathroom to pack my essential toiletries.
I grab my deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, two in one shampoo and conditioner (idk he seems like the person to use two in one), body wash, mouthwash, etc. packing it all into a small plastic zip up bag.

(^^^format of his room)