>Flight<

SAPNAPS POV

"Sapnap! Wake the hell up we are going to be late for our flight!" I hear George yell, inches away from my face.
I jolt awake, being startled by the sudden yelling.
"What the fuck George!" I yell at him for waking me up like that.
"We let you sleep in a bit, so now it's time to get up." He explains, walking out of my room to leave me to get ready.

I sigh, sitting in bed for a moment or two before getting up to pack the rest of my stuff. I pack my phone, and chargers in my carry on, packing my laptop in its case before putting it in the same bag. I like all my suitcases together in the corner of my room.

I decided to just wear what I was already wearing for the flight, even though I have been wearing the same clothes for two days now, but they are comfortable so I don't care.

I grab my two suitcases full of clothes, plus my carry on, which was just one of my old backpacks, and walk out my bedroom. I walk down the hall to see a pile of luggage at the front door. George must still be in his room getting ready, while Dream ran around collecting all of Patches things so we could drop her off at his parents house while we are away.

"George get out here!" The blonde yells to the brunette from the other room, while he carefully places Patches in her carrier. After no reply from the Brit, Dream rolls his eyes in annoyance before asking me to go get him.
"Can you go get him?" He asks with a sigh. I nod in agreement before walking down the hall, past my room to George's room.

"George! Hurry up!" I yell, banging on the door.
"Uuugggh, I'm coming!" He lets out an annoyed groan threw the door.
"Woah dude, save that for Dream!" I say back, holding back laughter.
"You know what I meant you dirty idiot!" He snaps at me, whipping his bedroom door open in frustration.

"Take a chill pill dude and hurry up." I hold up my hands up in defence.
"Yeah, one second." He informs me, turning around and going back in his room. I walk back to the main area where Dream is waiting for us at the door. "You ready!" He asks with an excited smile, realizing George is trailing slowly behind me.

"Yup!" I reply with a tired smile. I'm planning on sleeping most of the flight, so I'm trying to stay awake until we get on board.
"Ok, lets go." We both follow Dream out and to the Uber that was waiting for us, one of the reasons why we had to hurry. We carry all of our stuff out, packing it into the trunk and back seat, technically anywhere where it'll fit.

We all get comfortable in the Uber, Dream in the passengers seat beside our Uber drive, and me and George in the back seat. We were all wearing somewhat comfortable clothes. I was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants with a plain white hoodie. Dream was wearing blue jeans with a plain white t-shirt. Lastly George was wearing black sweat pants with a maroon red sweater. Yeah, all very basic I know, but we didn't really care what we were wearing because we are going to be trapped in a flying metal tube all day anyways.

(<>)••••••••••••••••••••••••••••(<>)

Once we got to the airport after dropping off Patches we had to wait at least an hour and a half before boarding, and that's after we went through security and everything which was a pain.
George set off the censor so we had to wait twenty minutes while they patted him down, so that's twenty minutes of me and Dream trying to suppress our laughter while George gave us death glares.

Once we were done in security and dropped our luggage off we had to wait for an hour til our flight was announced. I decided to take that time to get something to eat at a coffee shop in the air port while Dream and George did who knows what. I hadn't eaten yet, so I was not going to wait until we got on the plane to eat the weird plane food.