>Daisies<

Before we start I just wanted to say...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MORE THEN 100 READS ALREADY! I have been so excited to write this book and I am so happy people are actually reading it! So thank you! <3
-Bee :D

SAPNAPS POV

Sadly lunch ended way sooner then I hoped it would. I guess more like it was so much fun hanging out with y/n and the others that time just went by faster.

(If I get anything wrong please correct me, I'm just going off of what I remember from when I visited England)

We walked around for the rest of the day, we were starting to get hungry so we decided to go to a restaurant on the riverside, right down the river from the London Bridge.

"Table for three?" The waiter asks right as we walk in. "Yes please." George answers, starting to follow the waiter to our table.
I looked around at the fairly fancy restaurant, feeling very out of place from what I was wearing. Everyone else was wearing dresses and suits, then there was me, wearing jeans, a leather jacket, and a t-shirt. At least I wasn't alone, Dream and George weren't dressed accordingly either.

The waiter leads us to a nice booth right next to a large window. The two 'love birds' sat on one side while I sat across from them, making me feel even more like a third wheel. That's when I started to wish y/n was here with me.

"So, do you want to watch like a movie tonight or something?" Dream asks taking a sip of the complimentary water the waiter gave us.
"Actually, y/n invited me to go somewhere with her tonight." I could feel my face heat up at the thought of her as I explained to them.

The Brit 'oo's in response as the tall blonde beside him speaks up.
"While you're out with your girlfriend me and Georgie can spend some time together." He says winking at the flustered brunette who just rolls his eyes in response.

"One, she's not my girlfriend-" I wish.
"Two, if anything happens do it in your guys room, I want to be able to sit on the couch without being sick." My response causes the Brit to start rambling, trying to think of a response that isn't "shut up" or "you're an idiot" because he knows he doesn't want to deny it.

I started to just block the pair out as they stuttered back and forth to each other. They are so oblivious to each other's feelings it's actually embarrassing, but also entertaining to watch. Which I have been doing for years.

"Are you gentlemen ready to order?" I get brought back to reality by the waiter taking our orders.

Dinner went by pretty quickly. It was mostly just me zoning out, thinking about seeing y/n tonight. While Dream and George talked about who knows what, I wasn't really paying attention. Before I knew it we called a cab, now driving back to the house.

(I just remembered that the cabs in England have a glass wall, not allowing you to sit in the passengers seat so yeah)

Me and Dream sat beside each other with George across from us against the glass wall of the cab. I was leaning my head against the window the was to my right, watching the other cars zoom by.
That's when I felt my phone vibrate in my back jean pocket.

[message from: Y/n<3]

I smile at the notification before opening it to see what she said.