>Messages<

SAPNAPS POV

Ashley: We're you going on vacation?

Ashley: Can we meet up?

Ashley: I wanna see you again ;)

Ashley: Hello?

I roll my eyes as I read all the messages she sent me just this morning. All I wanted to do was spend a nice day with my two best friends in London. I tried my best to give hints that I was clearly not interested anymore.

"Hey you good dude?" Dream asks, noticing my annoyed expression. We were walking around London, sight seeing and just adventuring, it's pretty nice. At least it was until Ashley had to non stop spam me.
"Yeah, I'm good." I shrug, pocketing my phone after turning it on silent mode.

The night I spent with y/n was two days ago. We haven't seen each other since, only texted. She was to busy rehearsing and stuff with the band, so I took this opportunity to go with Dream and George to spend a day in London.
As much fun as it was I still couldn't take my mind off of y/n. I really miss her already even though it has only been two days since we have seen each other.

I was thinking of texting her, but I didn't want to disturb what she was doing.

Y/N'S POV

Me, Tommy, and Tubbo decided to just stay home today, being to lazy to go anywhere. Usually when we decide to just stay home we either watch movies or jam out for awhile. Today was a music kind of day.

The three of us were down in our basement (for visualization the basement door is at the end of the main floor hallway). We made it so when we played in the basement it wouldn't disturb the neighbours. The walls were lined with the textured squishy stuff that are usually found in recording studios.

When we all play like this we usually don't play anything specific, creating random music, and just having fun with it. It's a way we could hang out and spend time together doing a thing we all like.

"Soooo..." Tommy speaks up after it wasn't so loud anymore, dragging out the 'o' painfully long.
"So?" I ask curious what he's on about, turning around to face him.
He was still sitting at his drum set, Tubbo was sat on one of the couches close to his keyboard.

"Where did you go a couple nights ago?" He asks, tilting his head slightly like he was interrogating me.
"You're still on about that?!" Tubbo asks in surprise and a bit annoyed. He has been asking about that night with Sapnap ever since I got home from it.
He always has to know where any of us are going. He was especially a pain about it since I didn't tell either of them about it, not wanting to make it a thing.

One time Tubbo went out for groceries without telling us and when he came home Tommy was all over him. Asking him exactly where he went, even though it was literally the grocery store down the street.
Tommy gets a bit overprotective sometimes. Out of the five of us we all act like the parent of the group in our own ways.

Tubbo is always worrying about us: where we are, our mental health, all that stuff. Even when we reassure him many times if we are ok, when we are ok. When we aren't he is the best person to go to.

Tommy is overprotective, like when it comes to: dating, going out, any kind of hate towards us. He always has your back when you need it.

Wilbur is always checking in on us: making sure we have eaten that day, gotten out of bed, making sure we aren't lonely, that kind of stuff. Which is nice. It's nice knowing someone cares so much about you to regularly text you to check in.

Ranboo is also really protective after us. We are technically the only people he has left. Tommy is protective too, but in a different way. He would literally beat someone up if they were bothering you, or at least try. Ranboo doesn't do that. He is literally one of the nicest people you could ever meet. If someone is bothering you he tries to stay away from violence, he likes to use his height to intimidate people more then his strength. Which work by the way.