>Jealousy<

This still takes place at the fair, it's just where the last chapter left off :]

Y/NS POV

We walked around, swerving past groups of teenagers and mothers with strollers. Finally we made it to a little building without a door; it's walls were lined with arcade games, multicoloured lights filling the empty spaces of the decent sized room, little kids and teenagers, even some adults filled most of the vacant games. We spotted one in the corner that looked interesting enough to try.

"Oo a multiplayer one!" Tubbo exclaims going up to the game.
"You two can do it together, I'll watch!" I say with a smile as they press start on the game. It was one with a huge screen that showed little snakes. The objective of the game was to collect as much tickets as possible before the bombs filled the whole screen. It looked pretty intense as the game went on.

George died first after collecting over one hundred tickets, he did pretty good. "Damn it!" He exclaims, as he hit one of the bombs, exploding and killing his little snake. "What do you mean, you did good!" I congratulate him as he grabs his tickets that the game was spitting out.

Tubbo was still going. He was extremely concentrated, full on killing it. After a couple more minutes his little snake dies, accidentally running into one of the little bombs on the screen. "Aweee," he exclaims furrowing his eyebrows in disappointment.
He got the new highest score out of everyone, getting more then seven hundred tickets. "You got the highest score!" I exclaim pointing to his name on the screen.

"I did!" I realizes, crouching down to collect his tickets. "That was awesome!" He says, now delighted with his work.
"I want to try again!" George states confidentially, stepping up to his old position. "I'll give it a go." I say, stepping up to Tubbos old position.

The game starts, immediately popping tickets onto the screen. I collect as many as fast as I can, successfully dodging the bombs that dropped as I go. Mine and George's characters shared a screen, so the screen filled up with bombs fasted because there was two of us.

Not long after I died first, only getting three hundred tickets. I wasn't complaining though, that was pretty good! George died second, getting five hundred tickets added onto his one hundred that he already won the game
prior.

"I think we can cash in these tickets at any food truck!" Tubbo explains, reading the poster on the wall close to the game we were at. "Sweet! Let's do that before meeting up with the others!" George says, starting to walk out of the arcade. "Ok, I'll text Wilbur." I inform them, following slowly behind as I sent him a message.

Me: We'll be back soon, where are you guys?

He texted back pretty quickly, the three dots popping up immediately after.

Wilbur: Alright! Just meet us the entrance, that'll be easier

Me: ok! :]

I pocket my phone in my right skirt pocket (one of the only reasons I bought this skirt), and caught up with the other two. As I was speed walking towards them I bumped into someone, tripping and landing on my ankle in a funny position.

"Ah, fuck!" I curse under my breath. It hurt like hell, but I could still walk, kind of-
I limped over to the other two who were in line at one of the trucks.
"Oh no! Y/n what happened?!" George asks, turning around to notice me limping up to them.

"I'm ok, I just twisted my ankle funny." I explain to them, groaning a bit at the pain before loosing my balance and falling forward.
"You are not ok, we should get you back to the others." Tubbo demands, putting my arm around him to help me walk.
"Where did they say they would be?" George asks, going to the other side of me to stable me more.