>I Love You<

Y/NS POV

It was already dark outside. The light of the street lamps shon down on us every time we pasted one. I gripped the steering wheel excitedly that my hands started to sweat. We are on our way to Wilbur and Ranboos apartment, of course having to stop at the shop for drinks and such on the way.

I have already developed a pretty uncomfortable headache in the past hour before hand, so I wasn't planning on drinking. "I'm probably not going to drink, I'll be the sober one." I tell Tubbo, glancing over to my left where he sat in the passengers seat.
"I might not either. I'm probably just going to go with the flow of it all." He replies looking back at me.

"Well, you guys will be missing out!" Tommy exclaims from the back seat, leaning on the front console in the middle of me and Tubbo.
"You're not drinking." Tubbo tells him, not even bothering to look back at him.
"You can't tell me what to do." Tommy fights back. Leaning back into his seat, crossing his arms with an angry face, looking like a child throwing a fit.

"You are an absolute PAIN when you're drunk, and I'll probably have to deal with it!" Tubbo explains looking back at him with a serious expression.
"Whatever, dad-" Tommy mutters looking out the window to his right, arms still folded against his chest.

"Oh come on Tubs, I've got this." I reassure him, not looking away from the road. "You should let loose more, you're always so worked up." I add, leaning back in my chair to rest for the seconds I have while stopped at a four way intersection. "I don't know-" He says quietly, looking like he was considering it.

It's hard going to hangouts like this. Three of the most immature people living together isn't the best thing. Especially when the event is somewhere else. Meaning it's a whole thing of who can and can't drink so we can actually get home afterwards.

We finally made it to a small liquor store. Parking in a small parking lot right in front of the shop. It was in a strip mall kind of thing, being connected to other shops such as; a small pet shop, a salon, a movie rental store, and a big grocery store on the end. We walk in immediately being met with a cold gust of wind, due to it always being cold to keep the drinks fresh.

We immediately split up. Tommy running to the coolers at the back of the store. Tubbo going to roam the aisles. I stuck to looking through the stacks of beer boxes that stood out in the open. I don't drink much, only during special occasions, so I don't really have a 'favourite kind' yet or any preferences.

I go onto my phone and open Wilbur's contact to reread the list he gave me.
I had all my attention drawn to my phone, so it was a bit of a shock when someone started talking to me out of nowhere.

"Need any help?" A male sounding voice asks from behind me. I jump a bit from the little jump scare and turn around to look at the person talking to me. It was a man that looked to be my age; he had short brunette hair with very subtle highlights, forest green eyes that looked almost hazel, he was tall, at least six feet if I were to guess. I look down a bit to see his name tag that read 'Jared', so he was an employee here.

It was only then when I realized I was staring. I quickly snap out of my thoughts to reply. "Oh, uh I don't really know what I'm getting." I tell him, trying my best not to be the awkward person I am. "Uh, my friend gave me a list but I don't really know what half of these are." I explain to him once again, turning my phone to face him.

"Alright, that shouldn't be a problem... um..." He says leaning forward a bit to read through the list as I held my phone in front of him.
Once he read it he motioned for me to follow him, leading me through various aisles.