>The Performance<

Welcome to today's chapter! Ft. My Cat <3
(Play the video when you seen this ***)

Y/N'S POV

It is starting in less then ten minutes. I am excited, but also feeling like I'm going to throw up from nerves. I am sitting on the couch in the dressing room, knees tucked up to my chest, I didn't know I didn't look normal until Ranboo came and slumped down beside me. "How you holding up?" He asks, looking over at my curled up body.
"Good,good,good-" I stutter without realizing.

"You're being a pussy y/n, we are going to be awesome!" Tommy attempts to hype me up. I just look up at him, giving him the biggest glare.
Tubbo comes over and sits on the other side of me, to my right.
"He's right though, we are going to be awesome!" He says with a comforting smile. I smile back before facing Tommy again who was already looking my way. "Take notes little one." I say, pointing to Tubbo beside me, talking about how he just comforted me without insulting me first. He just rolls his eyes before collapsing onto the other couch, making Ranboo and Tubbo laugh at the interaction.

We didn't really have a 'band dress code'. We normally just wear what we want with an exception it's presentable. I say we all look somewhat presentable, Tommy wore a gray graphic t-shirt that was way to big on him, having it tucked into a pair of blue jeans with once again his icon black and white Converse he wears everyday. Ranboo is wearing a plain white t-shirt paired with black jeans, he did wear a black light zip up sweat, but he ended up just tying it around his waist, and black sneakers.
It is pretty hot in here now that I think about it-
Tubbo wore more of a casual outfit, for him a least. He wore his maroon red hoodie, with beige jeans and white Vans.

Last but not least me! I am wearing black jean shorts with black fishnets underneath, as well as a black spaghetti strap crop top underneath a long sleeve fishnet top, paired with my combat boots that went halfway up my calves, and of course my favourite black beanie for good luck.
(Imagine your hair and if you want makeup is done the way you want)

"Everyone ready!" Wilbur yells as he bursts through the door. Tommy jumps up from his spot on the couch, jumping around fully hyped. Tubbo and Ranboo were also excited, just not showing it the same way Tommy was. I get up slowly, my nerves going through the roof.
"Hey, don't worry, you're going to do great!" Ranboo says putting his arms around me, looking down to give me a warm smile.

"Yeah, you're right!" I say trying to hype myself up. "That's the spirit!" He pumps is left hand that wasn't around me in the air, earning a laugh from me.

We get backstage, curtains drawn but I could still hear the loud chatter of the large crowd on the other side.
As we got set up is started to get more excited then nervous, thinking about all the goods things.
I have my first solo!
You are performing in front of a lot of people, what if you mess it up-
I won't! I have practiced it countless times!

We didn't start for another two minutes, so we all just sat there and hung out for a bit. "They are in the audience somewhere, so I'll go get them after the show and meet you guys in the dressing room." Wilbur informs us, which we all nod in response.

We got in formation as we talked. Wilbur being in the front middle with me to his left and Ranboo to his right. Tubbo was on my left a little behind me with Tommy behind everyone in the back due to how big his instrument is compared to everyone else.