022. i heart you

–YOU AND ME AT CHRISTMAS.

"what?" stevie groaned holding her phone to her ear, cranky after being woken up by tommy's stupid ringtone

"pack your things, we're going to brighton for wil's new year's eve party tomorrow" tommy instructed, audibly trying to contain his excitement.

"w—what? we—we'd need to ask my mum—"

"—i already did, keep up" he stated in a duh tone.

"huh?" her eyes widened. 

"i'm downstairs, your mum made me breakfast" he snickered.

"jesus, you have way too much energy" she let her head fall back down to her pillow.

"tubbo, ranboo, aimee, bill and the boys will be there" he sung into the phone, causing her to finally perk up.

"really?" stevie threw her covers off and rushed over to her wardrobe, still quite sleepy.

"huh you would've expected that excitement after we're going to wil's new year's eve party but to each their own"

"shut up" she tried not to smile, hanging up on the boy but seconds later she could hear him running up the stairs.

"go away! i just woke up and look like shit" she huffed.

"excuse me?" he scoffed, pushing open the door, "you look gorgeous"

"shh" she turned away from him, but he grabbed her hands and turned her so he was facing him.

"i'm serious" he dragged out his words, causing stevie to blush at how smitten he seemed.

"you suck" she pursued her lips, as he found himself staring at them.

"don't be mean, you're already leaving me soon, you don't have to twist the knife" he pouted.

"i know, i wish i wasn't" she frowned before trailing off, "but about that.."

"what's up?"

"well i'll be gone for awhile, and i—y'know, i just—i wonder what'll happen with us"

he tilted his head, somewhat nervous about the conversation they were going to have before pulling her towards the end of the bed and sitting on it.

she rubbed her eyes, whilst giggling nervously in the silence, "sorry—it's too early for a conversation like this—"

"—no! i've been wondering the same thing" he admitted, "i don't wanna lose you again"

"you wont!" she squeezed his hand. "it's just gonna suck, i know i'm gonna miss you and being back here"

"just please promise me you won't pull away again" one look in his eyes and you could tell how nervous he was.

"i promise, i'd be an idiot to mess this up a second time" she let out a soft chuckle.

"well—what exactly is this" he looked down at her.

"i don't know," she paused, preparing herself for what she was about to say, "i want you to be my boyfriend—and i wanna be your girlfriend—but i don't know if i can handle long distance, i'm scared i'll miss you too much and that that'll make me fuck things up"

"you wouldn't fuck thing up, but i see what you mean" he thought for a moment, "we don't have to label it, we can just be us, stevie and tommy"

"i'd like that" her cheeks flushed. "and uh, do you think—maybe us could be an exclusive thing?"

"yes, please—i'd rather not share you with anyone else" he leant his head on hers.

"neither, but with you" she giggled.

"i still don't want you to go—but i feel a little better"

"same—look at us! communicating" stevie teased.

"character development" he stated as their soft chuckled filled the room.

"can we say i heart you? like could it be our little thing?" stevie broke the comfortable silence that had fallen upon the room.

"sure" he smiled at the request, "but why?"

"i want our first 'i love you's' to be special and when i finally come back—i was thinking i could do uni over here or something and then y'know we'll be together for real" she mumbled into his shoulder.

"you're so cute" he awed, kissing the top of her head. "that's perfect i can't wait—i really fucking heart you, stevie"

"and i really fucking heart you, tommy" her breath hitched, overwhelmed with her intense feelings for the boy.

"now, let's get packing" he pulled her up, beaming ecstatically.

SOPH'S CORNER!
ONLY A THEEE CHAPTERS
LEFT IM GOING TO START
SOBBING HYSTERICALLY :(
LOVE YALL FOREVER <3