015. underground british boybands

–YOU AND ME AT CHRISTMAS.

"you're proper tall!" was the first comment to come out of bill's mouth, as he and aimsey arrived at tubbo's a few hours early to set up for their christmas eve eve party

"it's nice to meet you too" stevie deadpanned, before breaking into a smile and shaking the boy's hand.

"oh my god! you're the famous stevie!" aimsey was next to greet her, opening their arms to hug her. "i'm aimee, or you can call me aimsey—or aims—i honestly feel like i know you—freddie and eryn've talked about you so much"

'losers' stevie mouthed to freddie and eryn, causing them both to flip her off as aimsey just left out a soft giggle. within seconds of being around aimee they had already made her feel incredibly welcome, and she could already tell she was going to love them.

"i'm stevie" she chucked, finally accepting the hug enthusiastically—it'd been so long since she'd introduced herself as stevie, but she liked it. "i've heard a lot about you too, i've actually watched a few of your streams!" she broke from her hug, admitting to him.

aimsey gushed, before jumping at the sound of tubbo screaming to get everyone's attention.

"okay okay! we need to get shit ready—tom and stevie can you do snacks?—i need bill and ranboo to fix the speakers cause and then can you guys help me move furniture and put some stuff away?"

"yessir!" stevie saluted, causing a unanimous laugh amongst the group.

tommy just snickered and gabbed her arm pulling her towards the kitchen as everyone behind them began to help with their respective jobs.

the party was in full swing, and stevie was enjoying it more than she had anticipated. here everyone mostly knew each other, unlike the messy and chaotic high-school parties she'd get dragged to by the rest of the team. and don't get me wrong, tubbo's party was still chaotic, but in a good and fun way where she felt she could actually let loose—and that was refreshing.

stevie stopped herself mid conversation with tommy as dj ranboo in his ranboo.fashion santa hat clicked a few keys and the intro to 'mrs narcissistic' rang out throughout tubbo's home.

"oh my god! i fucking love this song" stevie let out a small squeal.

"y—you know the royston club?" tommy felt weak in the knees, he didn't know she could get anymore perfect.

"yeah! my friend ollie has this weird niche obsession with underground british boy bands" stevie shouted over the music, chuckling to herself "everyone always jokes she only hangs out with me so i can help her pull british guys"

tommy snickered at the last part, continuing to happily his head to the song.

"come on let's go dance" she pleaded