018. name a more iconic duo

–YOU AND ME AT CHRISTMAS.

the weissman women stood in the kitchen, making cinnamon scrolls using an old recipe melody found, gossiping about anything and everything

"so, steph what's going on with you and tom" mel raised an eyebrow.

"nothing" she shrugged, sticking her finger in the icing sugar and then in her mouth.

"oh come on! we all know you k—" jemimah began, fed up with the beating around the bush.

"—jesus christ shut up jem!"

"excuse me" penelope glared at the girl.

"what?! jem's being annoying" she huffed, as her older sister just smirked.

"i saw you two—" she sung.

"—oh my fucking god!" stevie dropped to the floor in embarrassment.

"stephanie!" the older woman covered her mouth in shock.

"mum!—make her stop!" she scrunched her face up, hiding it behind her hands.

"so what you two kissed," melody shrugged. "we all knew it was bound to happen."

"mel! please for my sanity can we stop?" by now she was bright red.

"oh come on, it's normal for a girl your age to date" she reasoned.

"god you were like this with danny! when he was over for christmas last year she wouldn't even hold his hand in front of us" jemimah scoffed, recalling the most awkward and uncomfortable christmas dinner she had ever bared witness to.

"don't compare our relationship to mine and danny's!" she scoffed defensively.

"so it's a relationship?" penelope cocked an eyebrow.

"i don't know what it is! it's new okay? is that what you wanna hear? i'm not gonna know every detail about it when we literally just had our first kiss yesterday" she finally broke down, lecturing her family.

"thank you, that's all i wanted to know" mel snickered, satisfied.

"i'm gonna go fork my eyes out real quick" stevie groaned, still bright red with embarrassment.

as the three women continued to poke fun of the teen, tommy lied peacefully in his bed, also replaying the events from the day before. he couldn't shake the thought of stevie's soft, pillowy lips on his, smiling dreamily at the thought of kissing her again.

it'd been a long time coming, he had the opportunity a few times—at the beach in bognor, outside tubbo's during the party, hell, maybe even on the train ride home—still, none of those situations seemed right.

but yesterday? yesterday was perfect.

"i just got off the phone with penelope.." belle appeared at tommy's doorframe, "you got anything to tell me?"