021. buggztwt

–YOU AND ME AT CHRISTMAS.

"i just threw my back out moving that shit!" tommy breathed heavily as he stretched

"well i'm sorry your office is small and we can't all fit!" eryn quipped.

"yeah! imagine having an office" freddie joined him in teasing the boy.

"i will kick you both out" he huffed.

"it was your idea for us to come today—" eryn began before the blonde cut him off.

"—okay okay! i appreciate you both a large amount! now where's stevie?"

"in the kitchen talking to your mother" freddie giggled.

"she likes your mum more than she likes you"

"that's a fact" stevie stood in the doorway with a bowl of doritos. "i come bringing snacks!"

"we're not 12 mum! we don't need snacks" tommy called out to his mother.

"speak for yourself" freddie held his hand out to hold the bowl as stevie sat down on the bench.

"fuck you freddie" he pouted.

"can we start?" eryn tapped his foot.

"yeah yeah okay," tommy grabbed a coke before clicking a few buttons on his pc.

"i'm nervous" she fiddled with the rings on her fingers.

"what? don't be!" freddie threw his arm around the girl. "you've got us to bounce off of, it'll all be okay"

"thanks" she leant into him as tommy counted down.

"chat! hi!" tommy beamed. "i'm joined, by some very special guests today"

"only two, eryn's not that special" stevie corrected, causing the two boys to giggle and eryn to scoff.

"so chat, you know freddie and eryn," he paused so they could wave at the camera. "but here for her first ever tommyinnit stream is another one of our best friends, stevie!"

"hi" she waved enthusiastically, eyes flicking between the view finder and the chat.

"welcome steve" eryn clapped.

"so today we're gonna do some just chatting, maybe a bit of q'n'a-ing—you never know with us" he chuckled, cracking open his coke.

"stevie you should pick the first question!" freddie suggested.

"uh—okay?" she smiled, scanning chat. "um, how did you all meet?"

"starting off with hard hitting questions" tommy teased.

stevie giggled, "so—we've know each other since we were like born, right, but i think i only met freddie and eryn in the first few weeks of kindy cause all four of us were sat round the same table"